2023- NH Legislation

This is what I have been waiting for a long time.

NH is now a Sanctuary State for 2A.

No matter what the Feds decide - NH won't comply.

If guns get banned in Mass, they can be stored in NH.

HB10 hearing today, GLAD fags from all over the country don’t like the bill.

🏃‍♀️Get off your Ass and click the link to register your disposition👇

Tuesday March 7th, N.H. House
Children & Family Law
LOB, Room 206-208 ⭐1:15 p.m. – SUPPORT – HB 10 (New Hampshire HB10 | 2023 | Regular Session) establishing the parental bill of rights. This is one of two bills being heard this week to ensure parents have no secrets between their children and public schools. Please read the bills as they are long and include many details. It is important you email the committee in support.

🔗 register your disposition - The New Hampshire House of Representatives

✉️ Email the committee. - [email protected]tell them how you really feel and urge your support for this bill.

PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!!

bad news in MO.
There's a big difference between "Shall not enforce", versus "Shall arrest federal agents".

NH LE already can't enforce federal law without a corresponding state law. That's why federal gun free school zones are no big deal here.

Read paragraph II from the bill.

159-E:2 Application. In light of the long-standing practice of cooperation between federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, nothing in this chapter shall prevent a state, county, or local official from cooperating with or rendering aid or assistance to federal officials in any circumstance where there is reasonable suspicion to believe that a person who is the subject of an investigation for violation of federal firearms law covered by RSA 159-E:1 also has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a violation of New Hampshire law or a violation of a federal law, regulation, order, or practice not covered by RSA 159-E:1. Nothing in this chapter shall prevent a state, county, or local official from providing authorized federal officials, upon their request, with official state, county, or local records that are available to the public or which constitute criminal history records maintained by an agency of state, county, or local government, or taking any other action necessary to fulfill or comply with the state’s obligations under the National Crime Prevention and Privacy Compact approved and ratified in RSA 106-B:14, III, provided that the provisions of this chapter shall not provide for the distribution of information required to be destroyed pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 922(t)(2)(C). Nothing in this chapter shall prohibit the judicial branch from entering protective order information into law enforcement databases.

Bill was useless

Just turned on the live stream.

Brass Knuckle bill just passed.

Doing the firearms in school zone bill now.

Really? I thought that wasn't supposed to be voted on until next week. Sweet, now my sap is legal, whew - I was sweating out that misdemeanor.

Now I want to buy knuckles. I have no use for them, and probably won't carry them, but I want them. Maybe Christmas.

Really? I thought that wasn't supposed to be voted on until next week. Sweet, now my sap is legal, whew - I was sweating out that misdemeanor.

Now I want to buy knuckles. I have no use for them, and probably won't carry them, but I want them. Maybe Christmas.

Still needs to hit the Senate/Snusnu

Some rogue republican votes on today's 2A bills:

HB32-relative to possession or discharge of a firearm in a safe school zone.
Voting against the ITL: Dan Wolf-Merrimack
Not Excused: Wayne MacDonald-Rockingham

HB59-requiring a background check prior to any commercial firearm sale.
Voting against the ITL: Dan Wolf
Not Excused: Wayne MacDonald

HB78-repealing an act prohibiting the state from enforcing any federal statute, regulation, or Presidential Executive Order that restricts or regulates the right of the people to keep or bear arms.

HB106-relative to extreme risk protection orders.
Not excused: Wayne MacDonald and Juliet HarveyBolia-Belknap

• What's up with Representative Wolf?
  • To give Representative MacDonald the benefit of the doubt, he may have had an emergency come up. Representative HarveyBolia may have been taking a screaming shit somewhere or may have been holding out so as to hide her views. Regardless, if someone is skipping just for shits and giggles they aren't performing the duties their constituents asked of them and they volunteered for. If someone is simply refusing to vote so their views don't go on record-welp-they are simply cowards.

Not 2A related:
HB 624-relative to federal immigration checkpoints.
48 republicans are all about having CBP harass you on the side of the road simply for driving within your own country.

Just like last year, it is on to the Senate. Let's hope the new faces in the Senate can pull this one along.

Some rogue republican votes on today's 2A bills:

HB32-relative to possession or discharge of a firearm in a safe school zone.
Voting against the ITL: Dan Wolf-Merrimack
Not Excused: Wayne MacDonald-Rockingham

HB59-requiring a background check prior to any commercial firearm sale.

HB78-repealing an act prohibiting the state from enforcing any federal statute, regulation, or Presidential Executive Order that restricts or regulates the right of the people to keep or bear arms.

HB106-relative to extreme risk protection orders.
Not excused: Wayne MacDonald and Juliet HarveyBolia-Belknap

• What's up with Representative Wolf?
  • To give Representative MacDonald the benefit of the doubt, he may have had an emergency come up. Representative HarveyBolia may have been taking a screaming shit somewhere or may have been holding out so as to hide her views. Regardless, if someone is skipping just for shits and giggles they aren't performing the duties their constituents asked of them and they volunteered for. If someone is simply refusing to vote so their views don't go on record-welp-they are simply cowards.

Not 2A related:
HB 624-relative to federal immigration checkpoints.
48 republicans are all about having CBP harass you on the side of the road simply for driving within your own country.

Just like last year, it is on to the Senate. Let's hope the new faces in the Senate can pull this one along.
There were five gun bills in the House on Thursday, and Dan Wolf (Alleged-R, Merrimack) voted the wrong way on all of them. Not just gun bills, either... he's perpetually wrong on many bills.

I'm amazed that he has a D rating from NHLA. He's the lowest-rated Republican, but there are several Democrats better than him on gun bills.

Even the very progressive D Joshua Wheeler from Peterborough has a great voting record on gun issues. (The D establishment is coming after him hard over that, and he will definitely face a primary challenge in 2024.)

There were five gun bills in the House on Thursday, and Dan Wolf (Alleged-R, Merrimack) voted the wrong way on all of them. Not just gun bills, either... he's perpetually wrong on many bills.

I'm amazed that he has a D rating from NHLA. He's the lowest-rated Republican, but there are several Democrats better than him on gun bills.

Even the very progressive D Joshua Wheeler from Peterborough has a great voting record on gun issues. (The D establishment is coming after him hard over that, and he will definitely face a primary challenge in 2024.)

Wolf is on his third term too. I suppose I should try to pay attention to him.

I didn't realize he was a cosponsor on HB59(background checks) as well. :mad:

He's definitely not aligned with the party and no friend to the 2A. The latter isn't the Sharon Carson sorta enemy to the 2A, Dan Wolf is a straight up anti if he's involved in that legislation.

A couple more anti 2A bills in today's House calendar. They might floor on the 16th.

HB76--imposing a waiting period between the purchase and delivery of a firearm. WITHOUT RECOMMENDATION

HB444--prohibiting possession of a firearm at a polling place. ITL 11/9

Back
Top Bottom