.380 Pocket Pistols

FreeWillie and Tank,

What holsters do you guys use with the ppk/s? I have a 2'oclock from comptac which is nice, but a lil top-heavy(top end flops out and away from me). Maybe a proper gun belt would cure that. I was thinking of a pocket holster from pocketholsters.com but would appreciate any input before I buy one. (on any holster)

Thanks
I'm not sure of the brand but mine favorite is a leather job that has both IWB and OWB chioce for hook up on the same holster with a leather thumb snap. Fits the PPK/S
perfect and in eighter config stays close to my body. Has built in forward tilt about 30 degrees when OWB.
Tank

... I managed to modify a Kel-tec pocket clip (a feature which I loved on my P3at) to fit my LCP and now im very happy with the pistol.

lcpclip2-1.jpg

Tell me more about this pocket clip. Do you just clip the gun inside your pants? With one chambered?

Tell me more about this pocket clip. Do you just clip the gun inside your pants? With one chambered?

The gun is mostly carried in a wallet style holster, however the clip is nice for pocket carry:
pocketclip.jpg

This is for comparison to the knife that i carry in my other pocket n a daily basis:
knifelcp.jpg

I also went for a run the other day and clipped it inside the waist of my gym shorts, it worked out great!

And yes, their is always a round in the chamber of all of my carry guns.

Back
Top Bottom