7 Dead in Santa Barbara Shooting

Are we really all that surprised?

I'm shocked. Just like I'm shocked the NICS check didn't stop him. 10 round mag limits didn't stop him, he just bought more mags ([shocked]) and Cali's 10 day wait period for gun buys didn't work. It's all shocking.

That post said he was a producer, he wasn't, you said he was a director, he wasn't. He was an assistant director. [laugh]

Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

That post said he was a producer, he wasn't, you said he was a director, he wasn't. He was an assistant director. [laugh]

Doesn't everyone doing nothing particularly consequential on set get an assistant director's title? (A friend of mine, back in the early days of his career, served as a "second assistant director" - i.e. gopher.)

Here's his bio:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3201913/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Peter Rodger is a director and assistant director, known for The Hunger Games (2012), Oh My God (2009) and 365 Days. He is married to Soumaya Akaaboune. They have one child. He was previously married to Chin Rodger.

I guess this now needs to be updated to say he had one child.

Because I'm not afraid to hear what the other side is saying. Information is knowledge and knowledge is power. You have to listen to liberals in order to defeat them.
As others have pointed out, it is not a matter of fear of dissent, but paying them money to continue punishing you.

There are plenty of ways to get the information you seek without paying them anything, or at the very least minimizing what you pay...

Clicking and sharing links is not it.

Last edited:
I think he's a closet homosexual.

nope. just a metro pretty boy with small pecker complex, with no social skills, who can't understand why women aren't throwing themselves at him.

There's more of these guys around than you think. [shocked]

He reminds me of Keith Gordon in the movie "Christine".
His character was a complete loser with women.
When he restored the car from hell, he felt empowered to seek revenge on everyone that made him feel bad about himself.

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
The maggot was truly repulsive. Zero personality except for the narcissistic psycho in the video.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

More gun control and mental health restrictions? No one can point at this and with integrity say that crazy people should be allowed to buy knives and cars, but not guns.

I am so sick and tired of these victim family members thinking they have a right to come after me.......im sorry your kid died but **** YOU!!!!!

half the victims were killed by knives, where is all the talk about dam knife control.......oh thats right they are useful to the anti's which further proves, they are selfish pricks who only care about themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom