80yo Shot in Bed - WOD Strikes Again

Any bets they were wearing Taliban-esque masks to hide their identity so they can't be held accountable? Any bets the murder will be justified?

Justified? They're going to get commendations and gold stars in their jackets.

Read the story. The sheriff's spokesman:

“The truth of the matter is it was a narcotics search warrant. And what did they find on the premises? They found marijuana and they found a full grow operation that was producing the marijuana on site,” gloated sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore.

No evidence of this "grow operation" has been presented, just claimed. Moot because the marijuana is legal anyway and the warrant was for Meth.

Stories like this one always remind me of the anti-gunners emotional plea of "Gun control is justified if it saves just one life!"

Want to save MORE than one life?

End the idiotic War on Drugs.

I forget what state did this . But the gist of the law / ruling . If police enter the wrong house and the home owner kills a cop it's treated as self defense . I guess that state had tons of cases of cops going to the wrong house . Some times they had the wrong address some times it was the wrong apartment.

I forget what state did this . But the gist of the law / ruling . If police enter the wrong house and the home owner kills a cop it's treated as self defense . I guess that state had tons of cases of cops going to the wrong house . Some times they had the wrong address some times it was the wrong apartment.

Indiana I believe.

That is my home state of Indiana!

Charles.

Of course he did...... on a no knock warrant they did not identify themselves before breaking in. if they came busting into my front door I would have had a gun in my hand too! However if they stated "police we have a warrant" before coming in kind of a different story. The cops that shot should be brought up on manslaughter charges at a minimum

The cops that get shot and die in no knocks deserve it....

Indiana. And this should be true everywhere. The badge doesn't protect someone from murder. Hopefully this old timers son does some hunting of his own. Every one of those cops and the warrant issuer deserves no less. There's going to come a time when the cops will become the hunted, and they've nobody to complain to. They did this to themselves.

Last edited:

Indiana maybe? I seem to remember not too long ago people getting their panties in a bunch because they said the law " makes it ok to murder police."

edit- pretty sure its Indiana now...[smile]

Last edited:
In the video, the wife says he cant see well without his glasses and then they show a shot of the glasses next to the bed. Wouldnt surprise me if they shot him when he was reaching for those.

Another reason there should be a rifle next to your bed, not a pistol.

And loaded with M855, or the equivalent round in a Russian caliber with a Russian gun.

Though if they are wearing level III plates on top of their soft armor, you likely won't take any of them with you unless you have access to real AP rounds.

where's sturgo / primus tactical to tell us that no-knocks are justified and that this was a good kill?

Perhaps the 80 year old man should have paid primus gayest tacticalest anus for "proper training" so he could have properly exercised his right to bear arms and this would have never happened.

**** the police. When I make a mistake at work, no one dies. When cops do? They kill people. And then they get to keep their jobs and not get in deep shit. I'd say over 75% of college educated americans have spent more time getting educated and trained to do their jobs, and when they **** up? They lose their job. And if they kill someone in the process? They get sued and/or prosecuted and then become felons.

Cops don't suffer these consequences. Because the system is crap and they get protected by the people who enforce our judicial system. This is corruption. And it's everywhere.

The police/law enforcement "industry" (that's what it ****ing is, dipshits) is a racket. And full of ****ing idiots. Yes there are "good cops" but the ratio of good to bad is piss ****ing poor. And people die all the time thanks to them being too scared to not go home to see their loved ones. This is part of the reason why you get paid and don't have to know jack shit to do your job- it's risky. You didn't earn it. You are putting your ass on the line and that's why it's a job.

Can't take the heat of your job? Then ****ing don't do it.

And loaded with M855, or the equivalent round in a Russian caliber with a Russian gun.

Though if they are wearing level III plates on top of their soft armor, you likely won't take any of them with you unless you have access to real AP rounds.

Shoot for the nuts. Femural artery....

Too bad the old coot didn't get to squeeze off a few rounds himself.

Doesn't meth smell like cat piss? Senior citizens beware, warrants all around for the cat ladies!

Too bad the old coot didn't get to squeeze off a few rounds himself.

Doesn't meth smell like cat piss? Senior citizens beware, warrants all around for the cat ladies!

I love how smells have turned into legitimate warrants for death.

they should start teaching in kindergarten "this is how we shower so the cops don't kick in your door and murder your parents!!"

What makes you think the victim ever laid his hand on his gun before he was shot and killed? Is that what the murders claim? It will continue until enough of "we the people" decide it should not continue ...

Deputy Conley – reciting from the killer cop’s catechism of self-justification – insisted that he feared for his life and reacted instinctively.

However, in an interview with Sgt. Patrick Kim, Conley admitted that the encounter with Mendez lasted “maybe 15 seconds” before he attempted to kill him. This means that the shooting was not the product of a split-second decision, and that Conley had ample time to recognize that Mendez didn’t pose a threat.

The harassment of Mendez continued after the victim was taken to the hospital. Sgt. Robert Gray demanded that Mendez admit that he had pointed the BB gun at deputies Conley and Pederson.

“I did not aim it at them, sir,” Mendez insisted. “I was like, `No, please, stop, don’t shoot me!’ And they shot again and again and again after I dropped everything.”

Deprived of an opportunity to send the man they had nearly murdered to prison, the Sheriff’s Office had to settle for ruling that his assailants had acted “within policy” by invading his home and mutilating him. They are still plying their criminal trade, and the department continues to insist that the marauders had an unqualified right to murder Mendez.

Dorner was right. LA is full of criminals with badges. So much so that I'd feel safer standing next to a member of the Mafia or a member of the Crips than an LA cop.

The mafia also don't carry the weight of The State behind them, and they're also not immune from prosecution.

Back
Top Bottom