80yo Shot in Bed - WOD Strikes Again

the Mafia are actually the 'good guys'..they're not going to mess with you, if you're not in the trade

Murder you? No, not just for fun anyway. Not mess with you? Meehhh...I dunno about that. Depends on how you define "mess with".

Last edited:
Stories like this one always remind me of the anti-gunners emotional plea of "Gun control is justified if it saves just one life!"

It reminds me of all the flailing about stand your ground laws and blood in the streets. They are [unduly] concerned about Stand-Your-Ground enabling and emboldening people to murder each other.... maybe someone should tell them about the "police-loophole".

How many untold thousands of lives wasted, and billions spent on the WOD over how many decades, and the end result is that I could randomly parachute ANYWHERE is the US, and probably be able to acquire drugs within a day. desert of Nevada, Mountains of Idaho, cornfields of Nebraska, Forests of Virginia, anywhere. To say nothing of any population centers. Maybe a couple days if we are talking the Brooks range in Alaska.

How many untold thousands of lives wasted, and billions spent on the WOD over how many decades, and the end result is that I could randomly parachute ANYWHERE is the US, and probably be able to acquire drugs within a day. desert of Nevada, Mountains of Idaho, cornfields of Nebraska, Forests of Virginia, anywhere. To say nothing of any population centers. Maybe a couple days if we are talking the Brooks range in Alaska.

Exactly. You can literally get drugs anywhere. the WOD has made them more prevalent, not less, due to the associated low opportunity cost of starting a business.

Time to ban no-knock warrants... particularly the high-capacity ones (and by that I mean high-adrenaline). Homeowners have reasonable cause to initially suspect a no-knock raid to be unlawful entry of would-be assailants. Willing to bet 99% of gun owners would react the same say if they hear their front door get kicked in. Should they die for their actions? I'd have a hard time explaining to my in-laws that their daughter was shot and killed because I thought the burglar was just a cop serving me a no-knock warrant.

In a world full of sheep, eventually they will do this to a relative of a wolf.
It's only a matter of time.
I know a few people that I wouldn't want hunting me down.
Kill thier elderly father in his bed for no f**king reason.. May god have mercy.

A little of both. I do look forward to it but know that it wont happen.

Why? It's more annoying because you know nothing will happen and it's all just for PR. I don't know, saying little of both is sort of strange to me. I picked up 100% sarcasm because any less than that is dead scary.

Why? It's more annoying because you know nothing will happen and it's all just for PR. I don't know, saying little of both is sort of strange to me. I picked up 100% sarcasm because any less than that is dead scary.

huh? I want them charged. they should be charged and I'm 100% serious. Will they be charge? probebly not. so my comment is a serious and sarcasm.

When will this end?

People have to realize that the police (or other .gov entity) need unfettered access to our personal space, otherwise we can't be protected.

Under what insane theory of governance or jurisprudence should one think that one is secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects? Let's get real. If you have nothing to hide, you should not lock your door, so that the Police can easily enter. That's what the "Welcome" mat is for, after all.

because they "smelled chemicals associated with making methamphetamines"?

dude. you can make meth with lighter fluid, a battery, amonium nitrate, and other assorted goodies. so if my house smells like lighter fluid i can get the shit protected and served out of me while in bed?

come on, this is ****ing WEAK.

fan-****ing-tastic. glad you all got home safe.

happy that they where disappointed by not finding drugs but atleast they got to kill an innocent man.

When will this end?

People have to realize that the police (or other .gov entity) need unfettered access to our personal space, otherwise we can't be protected.

Under what insane theory of governance or jurisprudence should one think that one is secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects? Let's get real. If you have nothing to hide, you should not lock your door, so that the Police can easily enter. That's what the "Welcome" mat is for, after all.

451 deg F

How about secure in their minds?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk now Free

I noticed that too..oh how far we've come since the 1920s [rolleyes]

At least then most of the money was going to Americans, now most of it goes to Mexico.

Personally, if an adult wants to drink a gallon of bleach a day I could care less, it's none of my buisness. The cops put playing solider to enforce these ridiculous laws shoud be ashamed of themselves.

I wonder if there could be a business opportunity for raid proof residential doors.

Problem is that the people who are legitimately concerned about a raid have probably solved the problem. It's the other 350 million of us who have no reason to be raided that are not going to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on what should be a nonissue.

Back
Top Bottom