80yo Shot in Bed - WOD Strikes Again

Smell something, say something ?

Sooner or later it'll be your turn.

Keep a rifle loaded next to your beds. You can die for nothing or die defending your family.

They'll shoot you anyway. Remember that.

yeah they are disappointed, they can not post the raid on youtube-it might seem like bad form.

But hey, he was a DANGEROUS citizen. If he had only sheltered in place!

I wonder if there could be a business opportunity for raid proof residential doors.

This company provides relatively inexpensive and easy to install door reinforcement hardware that is designed to prevent some one easily kicking in your door.
I have no first hand knowledge of their products, but they do seem to be designed well, perhaps a worthy investment for the price; the EZ Armor Combo set is 75 dollars.

http://armorconcepts.com/EZ-Armor/

Last edited by a moderator:
One day, one fine day, they will fugg with the wrong guy. Dorner was a start, but unfortunately, he was an amateur head case. But there's plenty of guys out there that are much, much better than Dorner, and when they poke this one right guy, they'll be in a world of shit in a hurry.

Smell something, say something ?

Sooner or later it'll be your turn.

Keep a rifle loaded next to your beds. You can die for nothing or die defending your family.

They'll shoot you anyway. Remember that.

this. You might as well take an eye for an eye.

I'd say that it could even cause their surviving "brothers" to actually think about what they're doing. But I severely doubt that- it takes a "special" type of person to kick in doors of civilians on US soil, ready to shoot them dead like they're storming Berlin on the eastern front.

And that "special" has no part of rational thought. What-so-ever. I'm beginning to think that it doesn't even require a brain. They're essentially drones- trained into stupidity.

Last edited:
Makes me want to [puke].
This is getting way out of hand. No knock warrant no doubt..........
no knock means police impersonators/home invasion in my mind at 2am.
If I was charged with anything, my defense will be that I could not hear them identify themselves due to my full auto rate of fire. after a 60 round mag dump of greentips inside the house I will probably be deaf.

Last edited:
it takes a "special" type of person to kick in doors of civilians on US soil, ready to shoot them dead like they're storming Berlin on the eastern front.

This is really all i can take from this story. it's like takign a life means nothing to these A-holes.

Is this plan B when gun confiscation failed? Just kill us?

The Hard Comments withheld because I would be banned from NES, probably for a long vacation.
The cops do this with quick violence, the .gov and helicopter Ben do this with a long drawn out painful method.
Who is any different in the long run, they are both killing us and our quality of life, eventually we or many of us will be dead because of really bad policy!
They both wear the same team shirts.
Enough said, you all know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom