• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

A flicker of sanity from merry olde England

KMaurer

NES Member
From The Policeman's Blog:

... My answer to anti-social behaviour (actually my answer to crime as a whole really) is the re-arming of the British population. Although I sometimes give the impression that I don't like the public much, they're generally quite reasonable except where their dogs are concerned. In my darker moments I think guns should be not just legal but compulsory for sane, law-abiding members of the public. I can’t see much point in petty legal distinctions between automatic, military, sniper, hunting, fully-automatic, large calibre or machine guns but I think the military should have the monopoly on heavy artillery. I would have a licensing system very similar to the system of driving licences we have, only simpler ("So, you pull the trigger here, now which end does the bullet come out of ?") ...

Ken

No doubt he'll be sent to the Constable Re-education Camp, where he will be duly purged of such anachronistic, individualistic concepts and emerge completely socialized.

Paging Winston Smith! Paging Winston Smith!

Back
Top Bottom