A follow-up to some info about the Newtown shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... we went from an AR and hand guns to an AR only, to handgunds only, back to the AR, to a Saiga 12, to a 22, then back to an AR, to 4 handguns and no AR or Saiga?

One wouldn't think it would be this ****in hard for them to figure out. There's only one good reason why this is so difficult...someone's making it difficult.

You guys realize that shit didnt air today right?........ aired dec 15th. Can you show me anything else confirming this or are you all just as guilty as all the gun haters basking in the **** ups of the media?

One wouldn't think it would be this ****in hard for them to figure out. There's only one good reason why this is so difficult...someone's making it difficult.

Indeed, and if we had a REAL media who asked REAL questions maybe we could get REAL answers. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the TV, and the Bought and Paid for Actors who produce what some here call News.

You guys realize that shit didnt air today right?........ aired dec 15th. Can you show me anything else confirming this or are you all just as guilty as all the gun haters basking in the **** ups of the media?

What ****ing difference does it make when it aired? Is there a difference today what guns were used than on the 15th?

Here's the point, since you seem to be completely missing it - any one of us could take about 90 seconds and verify, with high degree of accuracy, exactly what guns and calibers were used if we were there. Simple as that. Why the hell can't this be done? The answer is that there is no good reason, and we all have a pretty good idea why.

Further, if you like choking down whatever rotten chode is blown into your mouth by the MSM, then you don't represent the vast majority of us, who are ****ing sick of it. So quit dancing around acting like you're doing anyone any favors, or representing the community at large. I can assure you that you are not. Some of us entertain conspiracy theories, some of us do not, but all of us are entitled to an opinion, and contrary to your prior comments, this is exactly the place to discuss it. It's a ****in internet gun forum...[rolleyes]

Send one of us there to identify the guns... Obviously the cops, state police, coroner, ATF, Detectives and whomever else who was/is on scene cant figure out what was used and where there were (floor, trunk, body) not to mention what the shells on the ground were. Funny, I can look on most of mine and conviananly they stamped the case with the caliber...

Surprised it was not reported as an AK-47 and Glock 7

- - - Updated - - -

You beat me!

What ****ing difference does it make when it aired? Is there a difference today what guns were used than on the 15th?

Here's the point, since you seem to be completely missing it - any one of us could take about 90 seconds and verify, with high degree of accuracy, exactly what guns and calibers were used if we were there. Simple as that. Why the hell can't this be done? The answer is that there is no good reason, and we all have a pretty good idea why.

Further, if you like choking down whatever rotten chode is blown into your mouth by the MSM, then you don't represent the vast majority of us, who are ****ing sick of it. So quit dancing around acting like you're doing anyone any favors, or representing the community at large. I can assure you that you are not. Some of us entertain conspiracy theories, some of us do not, but all of us are entitled to an opinion, and contrary to your prior comments, this is exactly the place to discuss it. It's a ****in internet gun forum...[rolleyes]

I asked if anyone can verify that as being the case...or if it was another **** up in this case that seems to have no end to **** ups. It would seem to me that you are the one who is now being quick to swallow it because it will make you feel better...or worse because then the Illuminati being exposed and are manipulating us all [laugh]. You are right this is a firearm forum, not sure how you think that makes it the OK to turn it into conspiracy forum.

Last edited:
We are all trying to figure out why we are constantly being lied to and jerked around. If they can tell what guns were actually used it might alleviate SOME of the concerns we have. This whole thing is smelling worse as time goes on. I don't understand why you're trying to talk us out of trying to make sense of this bullshit. But maybe you have ties with some media outlet ?

Sent from my POS iPhone

We are all trying to figure out why we are constantly being lied to and jerked around. If they can tell what guns were actually used it might alleviate SOME of the concerns we have. This whole thing is smelling worse as time goes on. I don't understand why you're trying to talk us out of trying to make sense of this bullshit. But maybe you have ties with some media outlet ?

Sent from my POS iPhone

Ya caught me..............
The OP's thread has been turned to shit with all of Conspiracy BS imagine if he gets his story out and then some news station find this thread. Theyd all point the finger and dub gun folk as paranoid and unstable. Im all for seeking truth but christ all mighty learn where to do it. The OP is telling you all about somone with a supposed first hand encounter. Why the **** is all this what if conspiracy BS being injected. I obviously get what it would mean if its true but you guys really cant see how stupid you make us look injecting all this other BS in this thread?

its like an Alex Jones story, you have to take it with a grain of salt, i just find it to be interesting reading, not that i believe in it

Last edited:
If not true, and no one here knows one way or another, the fact they are touting the use of a .223 AR-15 in this tragedy shows the depths to which they will stoop. Lying and twisting facts to get what they want. It disgusts me!

Disclaimer: I don't know what the real truth is.

I asked if anyone can verify that as being the case...or if it was another **** up in this case that seems to have no end to **** ups. It would seem to me that you are the one who is now being quick to swallow it because it will make you feel better...or worse because then the Illuminati being exposed and are manipulating us all [laugh]. You are right this is a firearm forum, not sure how you think that makes it the OK to turn it into conspiracy forum.

Obviously you are part of this in some way shape or form otherwise you would not be so hysterical over it. What is your problem with people thinking for themselves? And since when did this become YOUR forum? You want to know what I think, I think this entire ****ing mess is one big made up for TV story. Why isn't anyone from CT speaking? where are the parents? where are the teachers? seen any bodies?

So, let’s see – a father of a victim who is laughing and smiling right before he asks the reporters if he should “just read what’s on the card?” ( Of course you missed that correct? ) right before he works himself into a distressed state by hyperventilating; a “coroner” dressed in a white doctor’s coat (makes him look all doctor-like) who says a “long rifle” weapon killed the victims when Lanza’s body was reported as being found with 4 handguns.

Meanwhile the assault rifle was in the trunk of the car. No parents have seen the actual bodies of the victims, even at the funerals, just photos, The narrative about taking away semi-automatic weapons started immediately, complete with the prez wiping away crocodile tears that he had to poke himself in the eye to manufacture just before he states he’s “going after assault weapons.” All the footage I’ve seen on this massacre looks manufactured, even to my untrained eye.

But of course you will come back at me with some a**h*** comment to make yourself look like some kind of Inet tough guy at the keyboard...Which again is hilarious to anyone with a brain. Sure all what I wrote above is speculation, maybe even on the highest level, but at least I like others are asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS!

Last edited:
This is just like 9/11 all over again, we will never get all the answers, new laws were put in place to make us "feel" safer and now an airplane ride to grandmas for the holidays begins with a pseudo military check point "papers please" and TSA strip search, anyone with a non liberal view point is now a possible terrorist.

The fall out from this will happen before we know the "facts" cough-cough.

its like an Alex Jones story, you have to take it with a grain of salt, i just find it to be interesting reading, not that i believe in it

Thats what I do with Alex Jones to, there is definitely good to be taken from some of his stuff.

Obviously you are part of this in some way shape or form otherwise you would not be so hysterical over it. What is your problem with people thinking for themselves? And since when did this become YOUR forum? You want to know what I think, I think this entire ****ing mess is one big made up for TV story.

But of course you will come back at me with some a**h*** comment to make yourself look like some kind of Inet tough guy at the keyboard... but at least I like others are asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS!

Ive made no a**h*** comments to you to you except that you are making the gun community look stupid...which YOU are, NOR have I ever come close to acting like this is my forum [laugh]. Do I want to know what you think about conspiracy @ sandy hook ....No, not even a little.

If you want to ask the right questions ask how you can help fix the problem with the liberal media and all the mindless followers giving into mob mindset. When you figure that out, then stand up and crush the anti gunner anti liberty fools with a formulated assault of fact and knowledge.
Try that instead of running around calling [tinfoil]

Last edited:
Indeed, and if we had a REAL media who asked REAL questions maybe we could get REAL answers. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of the TV, and the Bought and Paid for Actors who produce what some here call News.

#1 - People don't want answers, they want ideologues.
#2 - Until people want answers, they won't get them.

Also, I fail to see how this is anything different from when Fox news announces presidential election results before the polls close. These merchants of misery aren't selling honesty, they're selling ratings.

Now, your friend might be the frickin' Pope, but without any sort of proof, it's simply a hearsay conspiracy. These days everyone has cell phones with cameras, so proof is easy to come by if it's there.

If you want to ask the right questions ask how you can help fix the problem with the liberal media and all the mindless followers giving into mob mindset. When you figure that out, then stand up and crush the anti gunner anti liberty fools with a formulated assault of fact and knowledge.

General Electric owns and control 80% of the NBC network family. This means that all of these people (O’Donnell, Maddow, Schultz, Olbermann, Stewart and Colbert) along with 82 member of Congress profit from the Wall Street investment in General Electric. In other words, what is good for GE is also good for them. So I guess I have my work cut out for me, in that I do not OWN a congress person. This would require you to educate yourself even further than you think you already have, but I digress.

And you know who owns GE correct?

General Electric is a huge company. It's one of the biggest single corporations in the world and it is comprised of many smaller business and brands. So the company is not owned by a single person, but rather owned by a vast number of individuals. Each individual owns stock in the company. Stock is divided into shares, each worth a dollar amount. All of the shares of GM in the world add up to the total value of the corporation: billions of dollars. So who would you say owns it?

General Electric is a huge company. It's one of the biggest single corporations in the world and it is comprised of many smaller business and brands. So the company is not owned by a single person, but rather owned by a vast number of individuals. Each individual owns stock in the company. Stock is divided into shares, each worth a dollar amount. All of the shares of GM in the world add up to the total value of the corporation: billions of dollars. So who would you say owns it?
That's the same explanation on ASK.com, Jeff Immelt is currently their a**h*** in chief, Obaba's communist economic adviser.

General Electric owns and control 80% of the NBC network family. This means that all of these people (O’Donnell, Maddow, Schultz, Olbermann, Stewart and Colbert) along with 82 member of Congress profit from the Wall Street investment in General Electric. In other words, what is good for GE is also good for them. So I guess I have my work cut out for me, in that I do not OWN a congress person. This would require you to educate yourself even further than you think you already have, but I digress.

Comedy central isn't owned by NBC/ GE last I checked.

That's the same explanation on ASK.com, Jeff Immelt is currently their a**h*** in chief, Obaba's communist economic adviser.

Your right they are making it up to foil all ahahahahahahaahaha. I did get it from ask, but its true.

And of course, Peter Lanza works for GE and was scheduled to testify regarding the LIBOR investigation.

Vanguard owns 456.93M shares worth $10.38B
STATE STREET CORPORATION owns 407.59M shares worth $9.26B
T. Rowe Price Associates owns 117.07M shares worth $2.66B
Inves owns 99.38M shares worth $2.26B
Wellington Management Company owns 99.18M shares worth $2.25B
Franklin Resources owns 89.67M shares worth $2.04B
GOLDMAN SACHS owns 85.96M shares worth $1.95B
Norges Bank Investment Management owns 77.61M shares worth $1.39B
Bank of America Corporation owns 62.32M shares worth $1.41B
TIAA-CREF Investment Management owns 56.73M shares worth $1.29B
JPMORGAN CHASE & CO owns 51.22M shares worth $1.07B
Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss owns 51.00M shares worth $1.16B
Legal & General owns 48.08M shares worth $1.09B
ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN owns 40.31M shares worth $915.38M
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings owns 37.79M shares worth $858.27M
Ameriprise Financial owns 37.10M shares worth $773.51M
New York State Common Retirement Fund owns 36.78M shares worth $835.19M
Citi owns 32.48M shares worth $584.58M
CalPERS owns 29.97M shares worth $680.69M
Charles Schwab Investment Management owns 26.74M shares worth $609.92M
UBS AG owns 25.63M shares worth $514.31M

The same people who own the Media which you believe in so much that's who...The rest of what you stated is true, but I guess you missed the point entirely.

Just like James Holmes father works for FICO and also was scheduled to testily in the LIBOR Scandal.

- - - Updated - - -

Vanguard owns 456.93M shares worth $10.38B
STATE STREET CORPORATION owns 407.59M shares worth $9.26B
T. Rowe Price Associates owns 117.07M shares worth $2.66B
Inves owns 99.38M shares worth $2.26B
Wellington Management Company owns 99.18M shares worth $2.25B
Franklin Resources owns 89.67M shares worth $2.04B
GOLDMAN SACHS owns 85.96M shares worth $1.95B
Norges Bank Investment Management owns 77.61M shares worth $1.39B
Bank of America Corporation owns 62.32M shares worth $1.41B
TIAA-CREF Investment Management owns 56.73M shares worth $1.29B
JPMORGAN CHASE & CO owns 51.22M shares worth $1.07B
Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss owns 51.00M shares worth $1.16B
Legal & General owns 48.08M shares worth $1.09B
ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN owns 40.31M shares worth $915.38M
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings owns 37.79M shares worth $858.27M
Ameriprise Financial owns 37.10M shares worth $773.51M
New York State Common Retirement Fund owns 36.78M shares worth $835.19M
Citi owns 32.48M shares worth $584.58M
CalPERS owns 29.97M shares worth $680.69M
Charles Schwab Investment Management owns 26.74M shares worth $609.92M
UBS AG owns 25.63M shares worth $514.31M

The same people who own the Media which you believe in so much that's who...The rest of what you stated is true, but I guess you missed the point entirely.
And most of these companies are knee to neck deep in LIBOR

OMG you guys are right Sandy Hook has been made up to trick us all [rofl]

I stand by my original point. You guys should put in the same amount of energy to defend our 2nd amendment right and not make us look foolish. What good is talking about this shit here going to do, you said it yourself Bfatz, you down own a congress sooooo.....?

OMG you guys are right Sandy Hook has been made up to trick us all [rofl]

I stand by my original point. You guys should put in the same amount of energy to defend our 2nd amendment right and not make us look foolish. What good is talking about this shit here going to do, you said it yourself Bfatz, you down own a congress sooooo.....?
[troll][troll]

Your right they are making it up to foil all ahahahahahahaahaha. I did get it from ask, but its true.

You're * right. [laugh]

When formulating arguments against multiple people on here , just proofread before sending your next anti tinfoil comment. So you didn't answer me before, are you related to someone in the media? Maybe daddy or mommy?

Sent from my POS iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom