A military meme...

Nah, just make sure u don’t f*** up on group text. Think of everywhere U jerked off while u were in...now add a smartphone and xvideos😂😂😂.

Uh, I was thinking more in terms of discipline problems and OPSEC.

Every industry has problems with idiots hitting "reply all," whether it's texts or emails. I was mostly thinking about kids' compulsive need to document everything, with Joe filming himself for his TikTok feed instead of making sure the right charge is on the mortar round. Stuff like that. Oh, and policing up all the phones during EDREs and shit. It's all a headache I'd have had no time for.

Uh, I was thinking more in terms of discipline problems and OPSEC.

Every industry has problems with idiots hitting "reply all," whether it's texts or emails. I was mostly thinking about kids' compulsive need to document everything, with Joe filming himself for his TikTok feed instead of making sure the right charge is on the mortar round. Stuff like that. Oh, and policing up all the phones during EDREs and shit. It's all a headache I'd have had no time for.
U take life too seriously sir😂😂 none of us make it out of life alive😂🇺🇸

All's I know is that pagers were bad enough, opsec-wise. And a very few people had cellphones back then, few enough that leadership could track it and grab the phones when Joe decided to call the stripper who's been stringing him along and say, "Hey! We're on two-hour recall and we're going to Albania!!!!"

Now? With Instatwitfacespace? Ughh.

origin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom