Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with this guy is that he leading people into a very deadly trap. No doubt in my mind there will be shots fired by some one who will be forever unknown. This guy and his followers will take the fall for it and thus the rest of us. This will take the heat off of "Barry the Commie" and sway the congress (both houses) to vote for more gun laws.

Given the sketchiness of this administration, probably. This would be just the event the administration needed.

I have no issue with the March and what it stands for, my issue is that the Fed and MSM would use this march, distort its image and use it for a renewed push for an AWB, mag size restrictions, the works. The image of hundreds or thousands of people marching on D.C. with Scary black rifles would scare the sheep into letting the Government do whatever the hell they wanted.

Dench, Who I voted for is none of your business, or any one elses, That is why there are curtains on the polling booth.

My issue with this guy is that he leading people into a very deadly trap. No doubt in my mind there will be shots fired by some one who will be forever unknown. This guy and his followers will take the fall for it and thus the rest of us. This will take the heat off of "Barry the Commie" and sway the congress (both houses) to vote for more gun laws. The margin that we hold here is too thin to play stupid and ego driven games with.

I am not insulting anyone you are making that your perception. I don't trust this guy's judgement.

Why don't you want to talk about who you voted for? You are a self professed wise old man, please share you knowledge and your thought process for us young people. Also, as you implied, keep big words out of your explanation so I can follow your train of thought.

Wait, was that big words comment from you an insult? Wait, didn't you just say you didn't insult anyone? I'm so confused...

Please teach me.

Dench, You want an insult okay you can call this that if you want to. When something is a fact it is not an insult. You Sir, are nothing but a shit stirring spoon. There is nothing to teach you as you are incapable of processing knowledge.

Heh. This is your "go to" line.

Just stop trolling. Didn't you say you were leaving this thread?

Dench, You want an insult okay you can call this that if you want to. When something is a fact it is not an insult. You Sir, are nothing but a shit stirring spoon. There is nothing to teach you as you are incapable of processing knowledge.

Hey so quick question, who did you vote for?

Adam Kokesh Calls Go Time, Calls for Armed March on DC

I voted for les claypool.
Living In mass it didn't really matter who I voted for it was going blue any way .
Don't like Romney . So I voted for les claypool bass player for primus...

Wow, this thread certainly went to shit in the past few days that I haven't been following it! Lots of infighting is sure to get us in the right direction.[rolleyes] Really, wgaf who anyone voted for in the last election? Does anyone actually believe it would have mattered in terms of the gun control issue? If so, then I have a couple of lightly used bridges for sale.[laugh] For what it's worth, I chose NOT to vote at all because there wasn't any candidate worth voting for (that actually stood a chance of winning). As far as Kokesh, I certainly admire his balls and willingness to back his ideals no matter what, but have to agree with JWPaolilliJr in his opinion that this is a train wreck waiting to happen, and it will ultimately make things worse for ALL of us than they currently are. Anyone who thinks otherwise should definitely grab their favorite EBR and join in on the march, and please post results asap![laugh]

Wow, this thread certainly went to shit in the past few days that I haven't been following it! Lots of infighting is sure to get us in the right direction.[rolleyes] Really, wgaf who anyone voted for in the last election? Does anyone actually believe it would have mattered in terms of the gun control issue? If so, then I have a couple of lightly used bridges for sale.[laugh] For what it's worth, I chose NOT to vote at all because there wasn't any candidate worth voting for (that actually stood a chance of winning). As far as Kokesh, I certainly admire his balls and willingness to back his ideals no matter what, but have to agree with JWPaolilliJr in his opinion that this is a train wreck waiting to happen, and it will ultimately make things worse for ALL of us than they currently are. Anyone who thinks otherwise should definitely grab their favorite EBR and join in on the march, and please post results asap![laugh]

How much for the bridge? Can i use an EBT card to buy it?

This has been an interesting thread. I hope the usual suspects don't get it locked with their bullshit.

Personally I don't think this march is going to happen. At best a handful of guys will show up and quickly be dispersed without incident.

This has been an interesting thread. I hope the usual suspects don't get it locked with their bullshit.

Personally I don't think this march is going to happen. At best a handful of guys will show up and quickly be dispersed without incident.

if the bills in the senate werent defeated and still up for debate, i think there might be more people showing up.

It might not happen in all reality now. Kokesh is facing charges now, may be in jail during event.

Also could be canceled due to a million other reasons, some legit, some not.

The sad part "most" voters still believe there's a difference between D or R

There isn't, they're both screwing us over, they're just coming at from different directions

For years I have likened it to a rabbit run, they're both pushing from different sides but the eventual end is when end up in the trap with anoose around necks figuratively speaking

Kokesh is STILL an idiot but I digress on my opinion

Last edited:

The sad part "most" voters still believe there's a difference between D or R

There isn't, they're both screwing us over, they're just coming at from different directions
Amen. Uneducated voters think republicans are for the rich and democrooks are for the middle class. They both rape the middle class in order to buy votes and support. They also think repubs want to ban gays and stop baby scrapers. Despite 8 years of bush, we still have both.

"Work van" republicans crack me up because they think the republicrats are going to lower taxes, stop welfare and shrink government. Seems like nobody is paying attention anymore.

Sure ill take a republicrat over a democrook, but I'd also choose a 9mm behind the ear over being burnt at the stake. Neither choice is very attractive though.

Last edited:
Amen. Uneducated voters think republicans are for the rich and democrooks are for the middle class. They both rape the middle class in order to buy votes and support. They also think repubs want to ban gays and stop baby scrapers. Despite 8 years of bush, we still have both.

"Work van" republicans crack me up because they think the republicrats are going to lower taxes, stop welfare and shrink government. Seems like nobody is paying attention anymore.

Sure ill take a republicrat over a democrook, but I'd also choose a 9mm behind the ear over being burnt at the stake. Neither choice is very attractive though.

Exactly on all counts!

You charge $100 to join/enter and you get your $100 back on the other side of the bridge. That way we know up front who and how many are IN! I will go if you go! And I will hold the $100 for you[grin]

No Dench, We just look a little more closely at things, with the the seasoning of age also comes alot of experiences, The experience of how people do things, the experience of those that follow. Like the old stag in the woods he didn't get that way by being careless or stupid.

You guys just don't get it by voting for something different we get more of the same, now if you would only vote for more of the same you would be able to make a change and get something different.

ok, serious question then: Who did you vote for president in 2012?

Romney, real change, that is the same but different kind of change, kind of like the old-new status quo, um, that you can believe in!

Because I want to know who you voted for, how you justified it, and what basis you used based off of being old and wise to come to that conclusion.

To be very honest with you there was no "wise" decision there, I held my nose.

Who did you vote for in the 2012 election? Or do you refuse to name a individual in the race that you supported, and by association support of that candidates policy?

Dench, I am not going to let you take this down that trail.

Ok, I'll take that as a refusal to answer.

Should I just assume that you'll refuse simple questions that are immediately after you tell us you are old and wise?

Maybe that "Old and Wise" is knowing that some pup is biting at ankles looking for attention.

You are very busy in this thread insulting Adam Kokesh and his supporters

You just got done telling us that you are old, wise and experienced and make decisions based of your life experiences

You refuse to answer a simple question of who you voted for in the last election

You now accuse me that I am looking for attention because I am asking you who you support

Why don't you want to talk about who you voted for? You are a self professed wise old man, please share you knowledge and your thought process for us young people. Also, as you implied, keep big words out of your explanation so I can follow your train of thought.

Wait, was that big words comment from you an insult? Wait, didn't you just say you didn't insult anyone? I'm so confused...

Please teach me.

Just stop trolling. Didn't you say you were leaving this thread?

So the other spoon now speaks!!!

Hey so quick question, who did you vote for?

Hey spoony, you already got you answer!!!

I seriously missed it. Please either post the link to the post, repost it or quote it.

aw-jeez.jpg

Kinda looks like him. Or his father maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, to the OP, the title of this thread is totally misleading. This isn't "go time" and Adam Kokesh, as far as I know, hasn't called for it or anything like it. Maybe there are different flavors of "go time" but the one I'm thinking about, this isn't it.

Also, to the OP, the title of this thread is totally misleading. This isn't "go time" and Adam Kokesh, as far as I know, hasn't called for it or anything like it. Maybe there are different flavors of "go time" but the one I'm thinking about, this isn't it.

yeah he's been told and knows about it. he doesn't want to change it even though cliche (R)'s keep tripping into this thread, admit to not watching any of the media on it, and make comments based off the subject line.

Hey how many people have signed up for this on FB? I don't have FB so I don't know..... Looks like he's trying to get 10K people.... That would amazing if he did. I don't think it would be impossible...

yeah he's been told and knows about it. he doesn't want to change it even though cliche (R)'s keep tripping into this thread, admit to not watching any of the media on it, and make comments based off the subject line.

Actually I just have no idea how to change a thread title.... [sad2]

Actually I just have no idea how to change a thread title.... [sad2]

go to the main part of the general forum
double click next to the subject line (instead of clicking on the subject text once to enter thread) (in other words, double click in the dead space right where the subject line ends in the general forum.
the text will become editable.

go to the main part of the general forum
double click next to the subject line (instead of clicking on the subject text once to enter thread) (in other words, double click in the dead space right where the subject line ends in the general forum.
the text will become editable.

Ah, tricky, tricky!

Spoon is not the noun I'd use, but spot on!

Just stop trolling.
LOL "this is your go to line" followed by YOUR "go to line" BWAhahahahaha
So the other spoon now speaks!!!
The entire cutlery set is here.

Again, Romney. Dench come on man, stop trolling and asking valid questions, you look like an *******. [grin]
The next troll accusation.

It might not happen in all reality now. Kokesh is facing charges now, may be in jail during event.
Ahhh something we agree upon. I just mentioned it a hundred or so posts ago.

He's charged with a felony. If he gets out before trial it will be on the condition that he not handle any guns. You can put money on it. Getting arrested at the pot rally was his plan to get out of the monster situation he created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom