• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the people always laughing about conspiracy theories think Kokesh is an Obama plant? Holy crap. [rofl]

I can't help but laugh when people keep saying "but, but, but the .gov won't ALLOW us to have our freedoms if he does this!" Freedom is not granted by the .gov, it is earned, and you earn it by demanding it, not cowering in the woods.

Do you people really think voting is going to fix all this? The marchers are the crazy ones right?

Well, I think you arent reading some of us to well. I have already said in this thread that I don't support a LOT of what Kokesh does. Some of his theories are really bad. That said, I don't have a problem with this march as currently planned. If it goes bad, oh well, if it goes good, fantastic.

I am a reluctant member of the NRA. I am required by HSC rules to join the NRA if I want to shoot there. Otherwise I would never join the NRA.

I also do not consider my self a revolutionary of any sort.

This march might not even happen. I'm still not convinced it will materialize. That said, I would like to see it happen and I would like some arrests to be made so we can have some case law on open carry in DC based off of the constitution.

Hey, I have no problem with "case law" being made. Walk thru DC with a piece, open carry. I love it, great case law opportunity, march on DC with a bunch of blithering idiots professing to be "patriots"..and you do it at your own risk...and the risk of having draconian gun prohibition laws foisted on the population, with the approval of the non gun owning segment of the population!
If I could sum it up succinctly, I would say... pick your battles ...carefully. and pick your leaders MORE carefully!

Hey, I have no problem with "case law" being made. Walk thru DC with a piece, open carry. I love it, great case law opportunity, march on DC with a bunch of blithering idiots professing to be "patriots"..and you do it at your own risk...and the risk of having draconian gun prohibition laws foisted on the population, with the approval of the non gun owning segment of the population!
If I could sum it up succinctly, I would say... pick your battles ...carefully. and pick your leaders MORE carefully!

I doubt many people that follow Kokesh and agree with them would consider themselves "patriots" in the same sense that most people use the word. Most of them are anti collectivism, ergo they don't believe sticking to groups and being tied to it via patriotism or sense of geography.

also new video with an interview from Fox

There have been some changes to this event that I've noticed from the videos. Kokesh (not in the above video) is now saying he will be carrying a pump action shot gun, presumably to avoid AWB issues ontop of the open carry one. In the above video at the end, he says if they meet resistance on the bridge they will turn around, go back to VA and deal with in court. It looks like more polish is being added on to this as time goes on, which is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZOMG!!! The people who are looking for any excuse to ban our guns might use this an excuse to ban our guns!!!

That's my take on it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

ZOMG!!! The people who are looking for any excuse to ban our guns might use this an excuse to ban our guns!!!

That's my take on it as well.

So now the problem with the event is the marketing? I thought it was the Obama connection, the Islam connection, then just now the .gov is letting him out of jail because he works for the .gov under a secret conspiracy and now its branding for the event?

wow you guys really have a long list of reasons.
Well, please don't lump me in with "you guys", especially in this thread. Feel free if you like to go back through every post I've made and show me any that deal with any of that (other than "the marketing" as you put it).

As to "the marketing" what the heck do you think a protest is all about if not marketing? The goal and aims and message is the entire reason for embarking on this type of endeavor and he's gone around the bend with it. Unless the goal is actual war, the goal is marketing, as you call it.

You do understand that concept, I'm sure it just came out wrong.

Did you forget Estonia and the singing revolution?

This one? Note legs sticking from under the tank:

sausio-13-tankas2.jpg

There have been some changes to this event that I've noticed from the videos. Kokesh (not in the above video) is now saying he will be carrying a pump action shot gun, presumably to avoid AWB issues ontop of the open carry one. In the above video at the end, he says if they meet resistance on the bridge they will turn around, go back to VA and deal with in court. It looks like more polish is being added on to this as time goes on, which is good.

pretty sure that was always his plan, ive been following adam for awhile, in all the videos i have seen on this he has stated that as his plan.

pretty sure that was always his plan, ive been following adam for awhile, in all the videos i have seen on this he has stated that as his plan.

The turn around thing has been said for a while, but initially he was saying he was going to carry an AR.

today is as good a day as any to recognize that liberty and freedom does not come without sacrifice
I don't care if you march for youe freedoms and are willing to sacrifice. For all I care, you could catch a bullet through your vitals, and I wouldn't care one bit.
Where I get a problemis when you fugg it up for everybody else. You're stupid enough to follow a clown with illusion of grandeur, more power to you. But when (note, I didn't say if) the .gov takes this demonstration as a reason to go after everybody else's guns, and I believe they will, I will hold jackwagons like you accountable. In person.

So your rather they slowly erode our rights than have people stand up for what they believe in? Because have no illusions they want to disarm us and will attempt to do so without the march.

- - - Updated - - -

So your rather they slowly erode our rights than have people stand up for what they believe in? Because have no illusions they want to disarm us and will attempt to do so without the march.

So, let's give them a reason to speed up the process? I don't know what you guys are thinking, maybe "let's light the spark of revolution" or crap like that. All you will do is screw it up for all others, and maybe end up in prison. Now, don't get me wrong, you chose to go to the grey bar for your rights, that's fine by me. But you could start something really ugly, and although lots of amateurs might believe that they'd stand a chance, you will not find yourself on the winning side.

So, let's give them a reason to speed up the process? I don't know what you guys are thinking, maybe "let's light the spark of revolution" or crap like that. All you will do is screw it up for all others, and maybe end up in prison. Now, don't get me wrong, you chose to go to the grey bar for your rights, that's fine by me. But you could start something really ugly, and although lots of amateurs might believe that they'd stand a chance, you will not find yourself on the winning side.

Yeah. Lets roll over and get our belly's scratched.

Yeah. Lets roll over and get our belly's scratched.
I have no clue what is wrong with you and your belly thing, but you keep bringing that up. Little fetish maybe?
You are one of the guys who fantasizes about being a hero in the next revolutionnary war, I think. You'll end up hungry, hurt and disapointed. Fine with me, been there. But apparently you don't have the stones to start anything by yourself. You want plenty of people to have your back and admire you. Don't get much of that at home, I guess.
Fact is: you march, and nothing happens, the media will be all over it and the least thing that will happen is another shortage in weapons and ammo. If the cops arrest you clowns, the sheep will call for draconian measures, because now, they feel threatened by not one or two people with guns, but hundreds (or more). Stricter gunlaws will be the result. Worst case, someone will start shooting, the DC mayor will call for martial law, and SCOTUS is not an option anymore. Great job.
Unfortunately, people like you, Colddayinhell, or Allasnackbah can't think any further than around the next corner.
The winner in this mess? The dems who will get their way, and Adam Kokesh, who will get screen and airtime, at 5-50 thousand dollars per interview.
If only your brains would work as well as your triggerfingers, guys. If only.

I don't care if you march for youe freedoms and are willing to sacrifice. For all I care, you could catch a bullet through your vitals, and I wouldn't care one bit.
Where I get a problemis when you fugg it up for everybody else. You're stupid enough to follow a clown with illusion of grandeur, more power to you. But when (note, I didn't say if) the .gov takes this demonstration as a reason to go after everybody else's guns, and I believe they will, I will hold jackwagons like you accountable. In person.

If the govt. Uses any event as an excuse to take away our rights (aka the rights of the people that didn't break the law) we have bigger things to worry about.

I have no clue what is wrong with you and your belly thing, but you keep bringing that up. Little fetish maybe?
You are one of the guys who fantasizes about being a hero in the next revolutionnary war, I think. You'll end up hungry, hurt and disapointed. Fine with me, been there. But apparently you don't have the stones to start anything by yourself. You want plenty of people to have your back and admire you. Don't get much of that at home, I guess.
Fact is: you march, and nothing happens, the media will be all over it and the least thing that will happen is another shortage in weapons and ammo. If the cops arrest you clowns, the sheep will call for draconian measures, because now, they feel threatened by not one or two people with guns, but hundreds (or more). Stricter gunlaws will be the result. Worst case, someone will start shooting, the DC mayor will call for martial law, and SCOTUS is not an option anymore. Great job.
Unfortunately, people like you, Colddayinhell, or Allasnackbah can't think any further than around the next corner.
The winner in this mess? The dems who will get their way, and Adam Kokesh, who will get screen and airtime, at 5-50 thousand dollars per interview.

Can't tell if you're serious or not. Martlet fantasizing about being a hero? Wat?

If the govt. Uses any event as an excuse to take away our rights (aka the rights of the people that didn't break the law) we have bigger things to worry about.

uhhhhhh.....I think you must have been asleep for the last 6 years???????

That's an incredible soabox oratory, but sadly you just can't speak mistruths then call them "facts". What is a "fact", though, is people like you are content to sit back and watch your freedoms erode because you lack the stones to upset the applecart. You're happy to slide by and hope you outlive the disappearance of your rights.

Others prefer to push an agenda, hoping to fix the mess in their lifetime so their children won't be forced to live in the statist cesspool people like you have created.

You're a sheep, shivering in the corner hoping the .gov focuses on "the other guy".

- - - Updated - - -

Can't tell if you're serious or not. Martlet fantasizing about being a hero? Wat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom