Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given my position but it does not fit the answer you want. Kokesh is a ****ing a**hole. Those that follow him can't be much better.

why ? he's an ******* is not a answer, well actually it's an answer just a shitty, logically shallow one.

So far in this thread your position is based off of biased media coverage and your first impressions. From the start you we're closed off based on second hand accounts and when someone posted something to contradict those accounts you held to your impression and refused to even hear anything. Then this thread fell into FR real quick and here we are.

Can't we all just get along???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nah, revolution it is!

- Not to be taken literally, mr .gov offical

There is just something about this thread... If you’re a libertarian let them do what they want to do.

I will not be going to this march (mix of I'm chicken and I’m already involved in a 2a related lawsuit), but that doesn't mean I’m going to put down the people that do want to go. I think this event has a decent chance of ending poorly, but you are all grown men/women and are capable of making an informed decision.

I would like to thank all of you that will be attending and I hope it works out for the best for all of us. As for everyone trying to shoot them down, let them be.

Last edited:
Then you deserve what you get. "Kokeshie". He has judgement issues, which means his followers have judgement issues.
I don't know if he or his followers have judgment issues or what their agendas are. I really don't care. I don't care who they are. I have listened to the plan to march a large group of people well armed into a choke point on a bridge to confront civil authority. So let's break it down:
1) He is allowed to pass. What good comes of it, more than just another march on DC with 1000 people?
2) They are peacefully turned back. Shows everyone that the 2A movement is completely impotent.
3) There is confrontation.
A) Non shooting. The police arrest protesters. Woo hoo.
B) Shooting. People die. 2A movement set back to 1994 or worse.

The best outcome is a relative handful of people march in Washington. I don't believe they will be permitted to do so. Do you?
Or they are peacefully arrested. What good does that do?
Or they are turned back and show the world a bunch if whackos turning tail.
Or we get the FR monty cluster****. Unless you think it is the opening salvo of armed revolution, which I for one do not wish for. Do you?

I think "Branch Kokeshian" conveys more the futility of this guy than the relative success the Moonies have had.

Steve: "if he was any good at trolling he would have posted something that werent insults. it's blantant trolling when you use insults it's actually pathetic"

Not for nothing..."Insults"?????? Are you a total moron, or are you just being cute? Go back and read your previous posts. Yes, pathetic.

Last edited:
Steve: "if he was any good at trolling he would have posted something that werent insults. it's blantant trolling when you use insults it's actually pathetic"

Not for nothing..."Insults"?????? Are you a total moron, or are you just being cute? Go back and read your previous posts. Yes, pathetic.

The point is, he never entered the discussion. He rarely offers a dissenting opinion, just the tag lines. The only time I've seen him support his position, he made up "facts" to do it.

I completely disagree with Quiet, but at least he offered some addressable substance. How do you respond to a position of "he's a doo doo head"? With "no he's not"? Real productive.

I don't know if he or his followers have judgment issues or what their agendas are. I really don't care. I don't care who they are. I have listened to the plan to march a large group of people well armed into a choke point on a bridge to confront civil authority. So let's break it down:
1) He is allowed to pass. What good comes of it, more than just another march on DC with 1000 people?
2) They are peacefully turned back. Shows everyone that the 2A movement is completely impotent.
3) There is confrontation.
A) Non shooting. The police arrest protesters. Woo hoo.
B) Shooting. People die. 2A movement set back to 1994 or worse.

The best outcome is a relative handful of people march in Washington. I don't believe they will be permitted to do so. Do you?
Or they are peacefully arrested. What good does that do?
Or they are turned back and show the world a bunch if whackos turning tail.
Or we get the FR monty cluster****. Unless you think it is the opening salvo of armed revolution, which I for one do not wish for. Do you?

I think "Branch Kokeshian" conveys more the futility of this guy than the relative success the Moonies have had.

Have you watched any of his interviews? Take ANY of the possible outcomes you suggested. 1and 2 are extremely significant, and lay the groundwork or future lawsuits and demonstrations. 3A or 3B provides significant grounds for a court battle, which is how we gain ground. If we don't challenge the laws, they can't be fought in court.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but his bad discharge from the military was politically motivated. It doesn't bother me.

So the worshippers of Kokesh speak. Martlet I have never had any use for from the very first post of yours that I saw. There are others that have conveyed that same message to me as well. Bt74 you are the same as he.

"Branch Kokeshian" That fits you folks very well.
Stay out of the thread then. All you are doing now is trolling.

Stay out of the thread then. All you are doing now is trolling.
this! In the 1770's, there were those that said dont provoke the brits, do as they say, the monarch is right. Then there were those who were labled terrorists and anarchists that said enough of this crap and took a stand. BTW, for those who say that there is no purpose for owning a .50 bmg rifle or a belt feed squad weapon, dont be so sure.

this! In the 1770's, there were those that said dont provoke the brits, do as they say, the monarch is right. Then there were those who were labled terrorists and anarchists that said enough of this crap and took a stand. BTW, for those who say that there is no purpose for owning a .50 bmg rifle or a belt feed squad weapon, dont be so sure.

But....but.....but you don't need those to hunt ducks....[rolleyes]

Have you watched any of his interviews? Take ANY of the possible outcomes you suggested. 1and 2 are extremely significant, and lay the groundwork or future lawsuits and demonstrations. 3A or 3B provides significant grounds for a court battle, which is how we gain ground. If we don't challenge the laws, they can't be fought in court.

I'm not a huge fan of his, but his bad discharge from the military was politically motivated. It doesn't bother me.
Yes, I've watched a number of his interviews.

I think we've been making slow and steady progress in the courts lately, with legislative setbacks coming from anything that gives rise to public fears. We have been able to beat back most bills by the skin of our teeth. I think this approach puts us in jeopardy of reversing these two trends.

We'll just have to disagree on the possible outcomes. I have no crystal ball, I just go on my experience as a fake student of human behavior and a real career in pseudo risk management.

I could be completely wrong. But I don't like the odds. The negative outcome possibilities outweigh the possible gains in my best calculations. Which could be shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Kokesh wants my support for something like this, he has to have a true grassroots movement going before talking such provocative measures. He's nowhere near that level.

Ghandi would do it unarmed. MLK would do it unarmed. Anti-vietnam did it unarmed. Kent state turned the tide of public opinion, but if the students had been armed? Gays did it unarmed. It's not about force, it's about the force of your ideas.

Yes, I've watched a number of his interviews.

I think we've been making slow and steady progress in the courts lately, with legislative setbacks coming from anything that gives rise to public fears. We have been able to beat back most bills by the skin of our teeth. I think this approach puts us in jeopardy of reversing these two trends.

We'll just have to disagree on the possible outcomes. I have no crystal ball, I just go on my experience as a fake student of human behavior and a real career in pseudo risk management.

I could be completely wrong. But I don't like the odds. The negative outcome possibilities outweigh the possible gains in my best calculations. Which could be shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Kokesh wants my support for something like this, he has to have a true grassroots movement going before talking such provocative measures. He's nowhere near that level.

Ghandi would do it unarmed. MLK would do it unarmed. Anti-vietnam did it unarmed. Kent state turned the tide of public opinion, but if the students had been armed? Gays did it unarmed. It's not about force, it's about the force of your ideas.

Winning back some of our rights by the skin of our teeth isn't a trend I'm happy to continue. If events like this force the issue, I'm comfortable with that.

So the worshippers of Kokesh speak. Martlet I have never had any use for from the very first post of yours that I saw. There are others that have conveyed that same message to me as well. Bt74 you are the same as he.

"Branch Kokeshian" That fits you folks very well.

The quote I posted was from SteveCase. I was pointing out that he has posted repeated insults to those that disagree with him...and then wets his panties when someone does not treat him with respect. As I've opined in the past, Kokesh is an egotistical idiot, not to mention a media whore. Anyone who choses to follow him does so for whatever reason they choose, but if this "armed march" actually does happen, it will in no way be advantageous to our 2nd Am Rights, and will give a platform for the rabid antigun politicians to vilify gun ownership.

I don't care how much of a hero you guys think you will be by doing something as retarded as marching on the nation;s capitol armed. I firmly believe you will hurt the cause much more then you will help. If you want to fight, then fire the first shot and put up or shut the fugg up, but don't try to look like you're willing to fight by marching, and then chicken out. Seems like there's millions of you guys out there, all screaming "molon labe", but nobody has the balls to really do something.
I can't even tell you how many times I've heard "I will die for XYZ", until it was actually time to take a risk. Then, all of a sudden... Crickets. You guys love to reread yourselves spewing crap like that on the interwebs, but as far as actions go, you haven't much to show. You soooo hate libs and dems and politicians... Then go the fugg out there and start taking some of them out, instead of sitting in front of your screen and telling each other how you will fight to the death for your liberties. So far, nothing but words.
I'll watch on TV how it turns out for you, or I'll just do the most reasonable thing, and fight for whoever wants to pay for it.

The quote I posted was from SteveCase. I was pointing out that he has posted repeated insults to those that disagree with him...and then wets his panties when someone does not treat him with respect. As I've opined in the past, Kokesh is an egotistical idiot, not to mention a media whore. Anyone who choses to follow him does so for whatever reason they choose, but if this "armed march" actually does happen, it will in no way be advantageous to our 2nd Am Rights, and will give a platform for the rabid antigun politicians to vilify gun ownership.

I'm fed up with the idiot politicians who follow their own agenda and misrepresent "facts" to their idiot supporters to further unconstitutional programs while they continue to buy votes with your tax dollars. Eff them, too.

I don't care how much of a hero you guys think you will be by doing something as retarded as marching on the nation;s capitol armed. I firmly believe you will hurt the cause much more then you will help. If you want to fight, then fire the first shot and put up or shut the fugg up, but don't try to look like you're willing to fight by marching, and then chicken out. Seems like there's millions of you guys out there, all screaming "molon labe", but nobody has the balls to really do something.
I can't even tell you how many times I've heard "I will die for XYZ", until it was actually time to take a risk. Then, all of a sudden... Crickets. You guys love to reread yourselves spewing crap like that on the interwebs, but as far as actions go, you haven't much to show. You soooo hate libs and dems and politicians... Then go the fugg out there and start taking some of them out, instead of sitting in front of your screen and telling each other how you will fight to the death for your liberties. So far, nothing but words.
I'll watch on TV how it turns out for you, or I'll just do the most reasonable thing, and fight for whoever wants to pay for it.

On this forum I've been:

Called a police apologist.
Called a cop brasher.
Called a statist sheep.
Called a whack job prepper.

I have my own beliefs and avenues I feel they should be supported. Make no mistake, though. Just because I believe things can be accomplished peaceably and typically pursue those paths, it does NOT mean I'm unprepared for things to go south, nor am I confused about which side of the line I'm on.

On this forum I've been:

Called a police apologist.
Called a cop brasher.
Called a statist sheep.
Called a whack job prepper.

I have my own beliefs and avenues I feel they should be supported. Make no mistake, though. Just because I believe things can be accomplished peaceably and typically pursue those paths, it does NOT mean I'm unprepared for things to go south, nor am I confused about which side of the line I'm on.
That's perfectly fine. I'm not confused either. I've learned a long time ago that fighting for a flag, an ideal or a person does not get you anywhere but into a world full of shit. So, the only side of the line that is acceptable for me is my own. Fighting a system or politicians, just to replace them with a different system and different politicians is pointless. This Kokesh guy is just that: another politician/media person. He does what he do for screentime, airtime, or increase of personal influence. I do not trust people. And I follow nobody. Works for me.

I don't care how much of a hero you guys think you will be by doing something as retarded as marching on the nation;s capitol armed.

Maybe I have misread all of this, but they are not planning an armed march ON the Nation's capitol. They are planning a walk though our Nation's capitol as armed citizens. It is OUR capitol. We have a right to bear arms. This should be a non-event if our Constitution still stands ...

It is clearly illegal. The cops couldn't let them get away with it even if they tried hard. IMO, it's a powderkeg rolling across that bridge.

Again, I don't recall any revolution go over without shots fired, exept for the east german one in the late 80ies/early 90ies. If you're that much of a freedom guy, feel free to fire the first shot. There seems to be a little army here on NES that is ready to go at the drop of a hat, to support you in your freedom fight. Until then... It's gonna be just more words and shoulder patting. Go for it, Martlet. What are you waiting for?

It is clearly illegal. The cops couldn't let them get away with it even if they tried hard. IMO, it's a powderkeg rolling across that bridge.

Actually it is not illegal. What is illegal are the laws that make it illegal since they are laws that violate the COTUS.
Unfortunatly there are too many people and sadly many of them gun owners that agree with these unconstitutional laws.
If the 80 million or so gun owners stood as one and said NO! HELL NO! we would not be where we are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom