AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

what would it take to do a 9mm? another kit aint that big of a deal…

74 kit no barrel.
9mm barrel I know one company selling them .
Or you turn your own like I did and chamber .

Depending what mag you want todo fab magwell.
Or
Soumi mags/drums you can buy a magwell you weld / rivet in. And akbuilder has flat.

Mod bolt . Weld in place drill holes for taking out the pins etc .
Make mod mag release

Depending on if you do short reciver (move bolt back) or long bolt forwards shorten top cover and receiver .

I'll gladly do a lot of the work I can legally do for you , bolt and trunnion mods for you for a 74 kit for my self :).

For real though...

I've been generous and allowed a few more to join in on the watching/helping list. As of today, that too is officially closed. There will be no more exceptions given. Just wanted to let NES know that.

Also, I'm just waiting on one person to pay for their shirt, and then I'll be ordering them. If anybody else would like more than one, now is your final chance to get it. These shirts are a one time thing. Once ordered, there will be no more printed (unless you feel like paying $45+ for a single shirt order).

Just wanted to get these notifications out there.

I will have it cerakoted in woodland...

Ok, so here ya go... Here's your ugly ass shirt. Because of the shirt type, you need to order a minimum of 6 of them though. Just PayPal me $264.24 (44.04 each) and I'll get your new wardrobe ordered ASAP. You won't be able to keep your cousins away!

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.57.13 AM.jpg Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.57.27 AM.jpg

That I can actually do, Ben...
I didn't offer a bunch of colors, because everybody seemed to really like the tan.

View attachment 133060View attachment 133061

I'm not not a fan of tan lol I'll take what ever .

I'll bring my ak45 also so guys can see the bolt and trunnion mods in person .
9mm is easier since the bolt face for 74 is the sane and uzi barrels are pretty close to the right size .

Dose any one have a flat bending jig? I could really use one and don't feel like buying one for one project .

Last edited:
Due to unprecedented, last minute demand for a crayola box of colors to choose from (and the fact I'm waiting on a payment) I'll let this roll for five more days (order will be placed April 5th NO MATTER WHAT). And I'll get some other colors up in a second...

Back
Top Bottom