AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

BTW, has anyone checked if there are any CYA legal issues with hosting a build party? I want to make sure our host doesn't get randomly screwed.

As long as we individually have the proper licenses and individually FA10 our individual firearms, the fact that we are all gathered at one location sharing equipment is irrelevant.

Seven days, right? I'm just wondering if there will be a locksmith or plumbing truck parked down the street during this. We taking bets on MSP sponsored utility trucks, how about our own bearcat or helicopter?
[tinfoil]

Seven days, right? I'm just wondering if there will be a locksmith or plumbing truck parked down the street during this. We taking bets on MSP sponsored utility trucks, how about our own bearcat or helicopter?
[tinfoil]

I thought we were sponsored by the ATF as part of the Fast & Furious 7 premiere? Isn't that what the film crew is for?

Seriously speaking though, that's why I've LTC checked everybody (well, everybody I was unsure of anyways). And that's why I've vehemently said "No" to idiots from, oh say, Long Island. Film crew oddly disappeared after I asked for more info on the direction of the film... I just wanted to know who was going to play the role of me. Lol...

Aside from that, it is perfectly legal for a person to build a gun. Perfectly legal for them to build it on my property. And perfectly legal for a lot of people to do the same thing, at the same place, on the same day.

And I think it would be pretty cool for jets, drones, and helicopters to do fly-bys for us ;)

I don't think its possible for us to be any more transparent about this. Hell, the ATF knows about mine already and hopefully they approve the stamp in time. Current conservative estimates put it the week before, which is why I ordered my receiver with a custom serial # (so I could submit the stamp early).

I don't think its possible for us to be any more transparent about this. Hell, the ATF knows about mine already and hopefully they approve the stamp in time. Current conservative estimates put it the week before, which is why I ordered my receiver with a custom serial # (so I could submit the stamp early).

I see tack welding a muzzle device to keep it over 16" at the party for you ...

I so hope not, the party is around 70 days from when my stamp was submitted. If they are that slow it would really suck.
I'm sure it'll be fine. ATF is really quick about getting all this stuff taken care of. They are also good at acting as a legislative branch of government, and securing rifles and keeping them out of the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

I'm sure it'll be fine. ATF is really quick about getting all this stuff taken care of. They are also good at acting as a legislative branch of government, and securing rifles and keeping them out of the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

I sense some latent resentment towards another branch of government there Union.

Back
Top Bottom