AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

Proud to be an infidel, in that case

f7d43e602d607a0715e615692dae9195.jpg

Lol. No yhey left an infonotice. Left my other package in the hallway though. Atbleast they didnt leave that on the porch for anyone to steal. Im kinda more satisfied they took it than left it. It was a hassle to put in a claim for my last package

Lol. No yhey left an infonotice. Left my other package in the hallway though. Atbleast they didnt leave that on the porch for anyone to steal. Im kinda more satisfied they took it than left it. It was a hassle to put in a claim for my last package

You should just have your stuff shipped to my house from now on. You know, just to be safe.

The psl dust cover went flying
Psl = ak in 54r
Picture was too dim on my phone to know what I was looking at... Didn't know your PSL exploded. Did it kill Al? Haha

And obviously I'm thinking of a different explosion - Mosin bolt tried to take a guys face off. Can't remember where I saw that video though... Saw an M1 disintegrate too once. That video will make a grown man cry...

Al shot it the week end before.
I get up to the line at the car shoot pew pew boom.

I get the case out . Go up to the line boom.

Part of the barrel broke off on the chamber . Made the guy send me a replacement barrel . First one took over a year of being dicked around with .

Al shot it the week end before.
I get up to the line at the car shoot pew pew boom.

I get the case out . Go up to the line boom.

Part of the barrel broke off on the chamber . Made the guy send me a replacement barrel . First one took over a year of being dicked around with .
When you break something, you aren't satisfied til its completely destroyed. Was that last June's car shoot?

Back
Top Bottom