AK-47/74 Build Party 2015 - It's Official

I'll be sending out a PM to everybody (maybe tonight if I get the time.) It'll have the address and everything you all need to know in it.

And I think you owe rcwhat for your shirt, Ben. If I'm not mistaken...

Speaking of shirts - they shipped yesterday! Fast as F!... I only approved the proof they sent me just last Friday, and already they are in the mail. Outstanding service... Unlike some unmentionable barrel manufacturer...

Speaking of shirts - they shipped yesterday! Fast as F!... I only approved the proof they sent me just last Friday, and already they are in the mail. Outstanding service... Unlike some unmentionable barrel manufacturer...

That's great, I can't wait to see pics when you get them!

I got my refund today and the check from Tula should come next week. I still don't know how much but it should at least pay for the ammo & upper.

Crisis averted. Nodak spud had a hungarian marked receiver blem -- it'll have pock marks, but its an AK, so who gives a crap. I'll probably end up blasting and cerekoting it anyway. Ordered and on its way.

Crisis averted. Nodak spud had a hungarian marked receiver blem -- it'll have pock marks, but its an AK, so who gives a crap. I'll probably end up blasting and cerekoting it anyway. Ordered and on its way.

Send it out for ti coating lol ....
For real tho . I'm gonna build am for my brother and gonna have parts ti coated . Figure it be the best wedding gift.

Send it out for ti coating lol ....
For real tho . I'm gonna build am for my brother and gonna have parts ti coated . Figure it be the best wedding gift.

I finished an 80% AR and had it engraved with the wedding date as the serial number - cerakoted in burnt bronze. Ti would have been a lot better looking. Cool idea!

I finished an 80% AR and had it engraved with the wedding date as the serial number - cerakoted in burnt bronze. Ti would have been a lot better looking. Cool idea!

I'm thinking the bolt carrier and bolt and few odds and ends. Might do some other ti coatings.
Depending on the type it ranges from gold's reds blues etc . It's much cheaper sending the parts To a non gun sho

OH, also I bought the Toth Barrel populating tools, so I'll bring those along for people to use if needed. Will there be a vice that can be used with it?

Posted in my what you build thread .

But 9mm scratch ak bolt
e09c51ee9fb32d8f253a797bd3d640c6.jpg

OH, also I bought the Toth Barrel populating tools, so I'll bring those along for people to use if needed. Will there be a vice that can be used with it?

There will be at least one, but the more the merrier if you have one you can bring.

Back
Top Bottom