American Firearms School-Attleboro, MA

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
I stopped by there today between serving papers on some business and individuals, and between snow-storms.

There is a LOT of very interesting handguns there for sale, all cases were filled. Wayne told me that a local FFL, who was a collector, put his collection up for sale at AFS. [Some examples off the top of my head - numerous P38s with original bakelite grips, a number of Lugers, Taurus revolver, Rugers, Sigs, etc.]

The stock of ammo and targets has increased greatly as well.

Definitely taking a look-see if you are in the area.

5 John Dietsch Square
No. Attleboro, MA 02763
(508) 695-5869
http://www.americanfirearmsschool.com

I wish that they updated thier website more often.
[smile]
It looks like it's been since before Feb since it's been updated.

I know that it's hard to keep inventory up to date, but more often would be nice.

But, I guess that it means that I'll just have to stop in. [smile]

According to Wayne, the March match is booked full with 6 on the wait-list. Folks will have to wait until next Winter to do it again there . . . and they are very enthusiastic about running them again next Winter.

Good job Rob, et al!

I stopped by AFS and they have recently added a whole bunch of goodies.
If you're looking for surplus 30-06 they have *TONS* of it, in several
packaging options and it looks like from several manufacturers. They also have
a whole bunch of mags, some are crap but there are some real winners in
there. I just bought 2 M14 mags (look like GI but no marks. Already checked the
ident. guide) for $18 each (last ones left)! Also, they had a few Garand bottom
stocks for $35, one of which is just gorgeous. Also, they had several brands of
7.62x39 in large quantities,but at $3.99/box.

F

Last edited:
Good selection and ok prices. I recently bought my Sig from AFS and only have good things to say about them. Jeff really helped me with my first firearms purchase. He took the time and answered all my questions throughly. They surprised me by cutting the price at checkout. The transaction went quickly and pleasantly.

Last edited:
I go in there a lot to shoot and they have $10 a ticket gun raffles but their ammo prices always seem high, I think they mark it up to take advantage of the people in the lanes running out of ammo.

I'm a member, I signed up a week ago, I go during the middle of the week when there is less of a crowd, (very busy on the weekends), found everyone to be very helpful, great group of people. They do have a lounge/TV room and a room to clean your guns. I can also make reservations.... ammo prices are a little high, but members do receive a 10% discount...I like it, nice place.....

Last edited:
They might as well be a cattle farm since their expansion. All you are is a name on a list with a $20 dollar bill on your forehead. Their customer service has gone down the drain.

Back
Top Bottom