Anybody else have a K11?

I like my K31s, but holding a K11 is like dancing with a slim graceful lady.

Serial 36XXX (1915)
Privatized 1922
All matching
Mint bore and crown
No import marks

k11.jpg

I have been beating myself up for not getting a K31 when the prices were still moderate and availability good. Between that and the SKS I should already have.

That k11 is a Nice looking rifle!!

Mine is all matching with mint bore and crown, and it also has a soldier's tag under the butt plate.[grin]

003_23.jpg

Best part is it was only $160

My first K31 cost me $79. Now they're double that and more depending on where you buy from.
K11 carbines can be found for around $250 and higher with the 1911s and 96/11s going for over $300 easy.
Don't hesitate if you're thinking on another K31. Those too are drying up along with the GP11 ammo.

The two K31's I bought were something like $180 each. Those K11's look pretty nice too - maybe I should get one those. [thinking] - I just read the thread that says CMP just received another 100,000 Garands from Greece, I really want to get another M1A. An SKS would be nice to - dammit this is killing my finances.[wink]

Properly prepared Ramen noodles (add vegetables, an egg and maybe a little meat) will provide a filling and relatively healthy diet while allowing you to divert more funds towards military surplus firearms.

For anyone who does not have a K31, get it now! They are hands down the most accurate milsurp I have ever shot and can still be had for under $200. You can load your own ammo if you can't find the GP11 using .284 Winchester brass resized to 7.5mm.

I've got 2 K31s, both of which are relatively beaver chewed, and finish worn a bit, but mechanically perfect.

You may need to do a search but survival on a budget of Ramen noodles has been covered here many time when it comes to buying and affording surplus firearms.[laugh]

I have already cut back my expensive eating habits so that I am living like a college student and eating macaroni and spaghetti a few nights a week. Maybe the Ramen noodles would add a little diversity.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom