Anybody going to the Springfield show?

I happen to like the Springfield show the best out of the local shows. Quite a few CT vendors (which can transfer to a MA FFL at the show and transfer to you) that don't go to the other shows.

The isles are also spaced better so you aren't packed like sardines.

I'll be there, I think on sat.

Did know there was a springfield show this weekend (3/14). Can someone give me the location?

Thanks,

Mikie

Saturday I'll be hitting Trophygrl's party and the Worcester Beerfest. I may be in no shape to do anything Sunday except cook up a huge corned beef and cabbage dinner for my family.

Kinda far for me, especially when I have the meet on the Cape on Saturday.
Are they all generally the same?
I will be at the Fitchburg show though, March 28.

I have found that the Springfield shows have been "shrinking" in vendor attendance. Only the NY guy is typically allowed to sell ammo, so no deals due to no competition. Obscene $5 parking fee just adds more insult to injury.

That's the one show that I've "written off" and won't attend any more.

I'd be tempted to go, but it's a 90 mile drive and I blew all my disposable cash for the month last weekend and Wilmington.
(but I did go home with a nice Luger [grin])
Frankly, I was disappointed with the last show in Springfield. The vendor count was way down from what it has been in years past, and I never did like the dearth of ammo vendors, and even they were exiled to a tent in the parking lot.
I'm saving up for the Concord NH show next month.

I'll be there with my ex-wife's current husband.

Funny, eh? He's a gun-guy, too, so we actually get along better than she and I did.

He's looking for a barrel for an AR build he's doing... and I'm looking for some cheap (HA) LPK's, and maybe some 870 furniture.

I wish I could sell my two lowers while up there.

Benjamin

I'd be tempted to go, but it's a 90 mile drive and I blew all my disposable cash for the month last weekend and Wilmington.
(but I did go home with a nice Luger [grin])
Frankly, I was disappointed with the last show in Springfield. The vendor count was way down from what it has been in years past, and I never did like the dearth of ammo vendors, and even they were exiled to a tent in the parking lot.
I'm saving up for the Concord NH show next month.

So the Big E is not worth the ride because of no ammo deals??
Someone mentioned Fitchburg. I live here. Is there a show coming to the Best Western, and will there be ammo vendors? Typically when there's a gun show, I go look and then go to see my friend Carl at his Four Seasons gun shop in Woburn. Buying a gun there is cheaper. He says he gets more business just during and after a gun show. LOL He the nicest guy on the planet.

FPrice Yes it does in so many ways................Organdonor, you're a bigger man than I could ever be. Your signame and the fact the new and improved hubby is looking for AR components............Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well, he's new, but no improved. I was never her type to begin with... she prefers men she can boss around and feel superior to. That WASN'T me, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom