Anyone a member at Plaistow Fish and Game?

Anyone a member at Plaistow Fish and Game?

Its less than 1.2 miles from my house, so if its at all decent, its the place for me! Im looking for an email contact to ask about everything. I havent had a chance to call yet. I am wondering such things as:
-Any indoor range usage restrictions, or is it open during normal hours if youre a member?
-Details on outdoor ranges, rules etc.
-Fees and membership process

It would be awesome to have a place to shoot less than 2 minutes from my house.

Plaistow club

I'm not a member, but do have friends who are. I know they have a decent indoor range. I don't think they have much outdoors, but don't go by me.
I've heard that new members have to work the Bingo nights. If it isn't what your looking for, there are a few members here that belong to the Haverhill club. Also there is a club in Newton NH.
Jim

Gotcha. Im going to stop by saturday when there should be some people to see whats up. Im all for range cleanup days but Im not about to sling bingo cards. The Haverhill club is a great option, but Id need to get my MA LTC if I wanted to do pistol but I have some time with that anyways. Ill check both out!

Just an update. Ended up joining plaistow tonight. Met a bunch of guys and took a tour. A small club with a 50ft indoor range, a small outdoor range which is basically a large dirt backdrop, pond, trap area, etc.

Its less than 1 mile from my front door to the club, so the convenience is amazing. I can hop over there after work and be home before dinner is ready!

I'll be hitting the shops and looking for a pistol now!

Your going to find the club is much bigger than you realize. They have Action pistol type ranges and two rifle/pistol ranges. They are in the process of building a 600 yard range. The club currently hasd over 1700 members.

Really? i was only shown a single 50ft indoor pistol range a makeshift style outdoor range and thought they had less members. I did see the nice skeet range, though. Maybe I didnt get the full tour. My second mtg is tonight where I get full membership access, so ill be able to check it out a bit more tonight. So long as theres a place I can throw lead, ill be a happy camper.

I've been looking for information on Plaistow, I'm only a few miles away as well. Do they have any way to get membership information? Do they have any public trap times?
Thanks

Is anyone a member of Plaistow? I'm interested in joining and need a sponsor. My grandfather was a life member but passed away.

Back
Top Bottom