Anyone got one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
ArizonaBikeSeat.jpg

That seat is amazing. I'd love to have one made.

Also, glad to see it's on a rigid.

Also, the cop in the background doesn't seem to care[wink]

It appears to be a fake bullet hole (looks to have a slight sheen over the black spot)

Also, the last bullet does look different, but I think it's just the angle and slightly different weathering to the copper jacket than the others rather than a different bullet.

I like the set-up, even if I don't like motorcycles all that much, but leaving a handgun out in the open like that would seem to be asking for it to be stolen. At least add a locking strap so you can lock it down when you're away from the bike.

Wow. I don't ride but I still I love it. Beautiful craftsmanship. Too bad the manufacturer's info is unreadable.

Perhaps one of our NH residents will give that a try!

I think it looks awesome...great workmanship.

The only problem is that it doesn't seem very practical.

I can't envision leaving the gun holstered while stepping away from the bike for any reason. You'd likely have a holster on you to transfer the gun to when you stopped to eat, etc. If you have such a holster, then why not secure the gun there, rather than on the bike?

Cool looking, but dumb.

looks like leather (?) wrapped around the header pipe !?!?!?!

I noticed that too. That can't smell too good after a few minutes on the road. See where the edges of the leather have darkened as if burned? I wonder if the owner has to re-wrap those every few days.

Hey maybe I'll holster one of my mouseguns to my mountain bike in a similar fashion and cruise down the canal path. [grin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom