Anyone invest in gun companies?

I have some stock in S&W (SWHC) that has done extremely well in the last several months. It's doubled since the beginning of the year but I didn't get in until the spring.

WOW- that would have been a great purchase! Sometimes you never know... if only we had a crystal ball.

What bothers me is I really knew it was going to take off. They had just hired Ernest Langdon and Doug Keonig and had plans to hire more. It jumped at that point to $2.50

Then they hired the former marketing guy from Glock and it jumped again. Julie Goloski added another jump as did the introduction of the M&P. And all I did was watch it go up and up and up. Boy was I foolish.

Regards,

I see it all now -- we form an NES investment club and all of us we are in on it make millions, retire early, and spend the rest of our lives shooting guns and spending time on NES telling lies and talking trash!

I see it all now -- we form an NES investment club and all of us we are in on it make millions, retire early, and spend the rest of our lives shooting guns and spending time on NES telling lies and talking trash!

Sounds like a good plan to me... I'm in.

I'm sure that I can find some extra cash. The only reason that I don't do it as it really makes no sense to me.

I see these commercials for Wacovia or whatever and I just hear..

*HONK HONK HONK HONK*

Wrong commercial. That is AFLAC
035.gif

How about a firearm based Mutual Fund? You know, spread the risk around a bit. Ammo companies, gun manufacturers, optics, cases and accessories. Hmmmmmm.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom