Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Damn. I wonder how long $90 will remain as the base price. Hopefully they’ll drop when I need to restock in a few years.
Agree! I stocked up when I moved - prices were low and inventories high. Plus - I didn't have to worry about shipping anymore. I am hoping things will begin to normalize after November but it may takes years to right this ship. I only have about a year's supply left.

Primers have been sitting on the shelf for at least 3 days. A week ago they wouldn't have lasted 3 hours let alone 3 days. They also have powder. It may be only a small improvement but at least things are going in the right direction
Where do they keep the primers? I stopped by a couple weeks ago and there were zero primers.

FYI all - Ram has SRP benchrest in stock, but price is $165 per 1K. :mad:

Where do they keep the primers? I stopped by a couple weeks ago and there were zero primers.

FYI all - Ram has SRP benchrest in stock, but price is $165 per 1K. :mad:
They move them around. Judging by the pic there, they had them in a different spot than they would have been 3 weeks ago.

Wander around the ammo section and the optics counter and you'll eventually find them. Or not, they don't seem to care.

I had never seen them in the middle of the aisle as they are in this picture. In the bottom left you can see the boxes of new 308 Winchester cases that have been sitting there for ages.

Varget at valley again now.

And as of 645 it’s gone.
still in stock, and i even bought one more, not sure what for, just out of amusement that it was still in stock.
if i load all 600 of .308 brass i have on the table right now, it will eat probably a half of it.

i guess at least TSUSA isn’t charging $600 anymore. That’s a small piece of good news.

It’s clear that Small Pistol and Large Rifle are the most in demand. They don’t stick around anywhere.

Large Pistol gets some love but Small Rifle not so much.

Bench rest sits because it is just so expensive.

i really wonder what is the deal with CCI #200 and where did it all go.
I think the margins on large rifle ammo is higher at the moment. Better to make completed ammo with those primers than sell just the primer.

All just a guess

I think the margins on large rifle ammo is higher at the moment. Better to make completed ammo with those primers than sell just the primer.

All just a guess
i am down to just 2 boxes of them, the #200s. and do not see them to pop-up nowhere at all, at no price. that sucks.

I kid, kinda 😂. Those were LRP I got from Larry in late 2020. Birthday pricing so it was like $30 per 1k. But I ended up selling off most of those to fellow NESers. I only got about 5k left which will last me probably until I retire lol.

I'll pretty much be using Federals next year. Probably will need to get one of those roll away dumpsters for the gigantic empty sleeves and boxes.
Been loading a lot of .308 Win over the last year. When it became difficult to find LRPs, I purchased a few small primer cases (SRP Peterson and Palma Lapua) to experiment with. Worked so well with magnum SRPs (cut SDs in half with my loads) that I stocked up on the Peterson brass and use SRPs exclusively now. Saving my stock of LRPs for the inevitable time when SRPs become unobtanium for whatever reason [banghead]

Back
Top Bottom