• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Damn. Gone already. Hopefully someone snagged a case.
Looks like they are getting drops every 3-4 weeks in KY. This looks like the first time they had Remington which is why it was so "cheap." The Federal ones were around $90/k (match SPM).

I'm going to have to do a bunch of reloading over the next few weeks to whittle down my primers so I "need" to buy more.

EDIT: And just like that another classified drops for $50/k..........

Last edited:
Looks like they are getting drops every 3-4 weeks in KY. This looks like the first time they had Remington which is why it was so "cheap." The Federal ones were around $90/k (match SPM).

I'm going to have to do a bunch of reloading over the next few weeks to whittle down my primers so I "need" to buy more.

EDIT: And just like that another classified drops for $50/k..........
Good deal from Jon Green from GOAL. I don’t need LPP but that’s a smokin deal

Target Sports (which I can name since they say it is OK in other threads) just dropped Winchester SPP for $80/k. Free shipping with an extra $30 hazmat....so not sure how that is free.
Ohhh they added the hazmat. Before They just charged sales tax and hazmat was included.

if anyone is truly desperate for large rifle primers - the _wall_ seems to have CCI large pistol magnum primers in stock, #350.
and they do not ship to MA.

Last edited:
if anyone is truly desperate for large rifle primers - the seems to have CCI large pistol magnum primers in stock, #350.
and they do not ship to MA.
Come up with a code word for them too because they do ship to MA 😂. I just got a powder delivery from them yesterday. I thought I sent you a PM about that vendor. Must have been someone else

Come up with a code word for them too because they do ship to MA 😂. I just got a powder delivery from them yesterday. I thought I sent you a PM about that vendor. Must have been someone else
huh, on their web site hey say they don`t - good to know. i am so bad with those code words, i forget them all any other week.
but i kinda got all i need for at least a couple of years, so, i am all set. :) could get may be a 2-3K of CCI #200 primers, and that is all. :)

huh, on their web site hey say they don`t - good to know. i am so bad with those code words, i forget them all any other week.
but i kinda got all i need for at least a couple of years, so, i am all set. :) could get may be a 2-3K of CCI #200 primers, and that is all. :)
They don’t ship ammo but do ship components to us peons 😂

I don't need them, but looking for large rifle primers for a friend.

Have these been unobtanium? Have only had eyes out for SRP recently.

Last edited:
I don't need them, but looking for large rifle primers for a friend.

Have these been unobtanium? Have only had eyes out for SRP recently.
Basically. There’s one vendor who has cases of Ginex LRP for 10 cents each and ships to MA

Back
Top Bottom