Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Got an email from . Now selling Aguila small pistol primers for about $85 per thousand. After tax and shipping you’re way over a hundred bucks. Limit two.
Yeah MSS had the better deal on the Aguila since you could buy 5k and no sales tax just shipping and hazmat.

Also the code word for that vendor you mentioned is The Ram. Only vendor we can openly post about is targetsportsusa.
If you can edit your post that would be great so the thread doesn’t get locked 😂

Yeah MSS had the better deal on the Aguila since you could buy 5k and no sales tax just shipping and hazmat.

Also the code word for that vendor you mentioned is The Ram. Only vendor we can openly post about is targetsportsusa.
If you can edit your post that would be great so the thread doesn’t get locked 😂
Good to see Aguila and Remington pushing primers in the US. Hopefully this will satiate some of the demand, but based on how quickly they sell out, it doesn't seem that way yet.

EDIT: Note to self, send Knob Creek the NES Component Decoder ring.

Last edited:
I am, and the store isn't really close. 1ish hour drive.. But appreciate the option though. I was there about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Asked at the desk and the guy laughed at me.
I’ve found that a few gun stores just over the border in NH (like Old Glory) will have packs of 100 fairly consistently. $15/100. Coyotes Creek had some too.

I am, and the store isn't really close. 1ish hour drive.. But appreciate the option though. I was there about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Asked at the desk and the guy laughed at me.
BPI has reclaimed federal 209s and cheddite 209s. Unfortunately they don’t ship ammo/primers to MA. They do have a ton of shotgun stuff like lead shot etc.

Kentucky has cases of federal SRP. $450 shipped
Those are still available and MSS has had SPM for a full day at $90/k.

The SRP has been selling the least on Gunbroker, so i’m not surprised KY still has them. But it’s good to see a little inventory at “decent” prices.

I've searched here and the interwebs to find a link for the "Kentucky" vendor. Is there a web link available?
We can’t post links to vendors who ship to MA. Go to the shooting bot or discord server to decode it

The NES Component decoder ring is unfortunately only available to green members 🙁

Go to the side bar and under notification-selection to check off what you want to be notified for.

Linked here for discord info. Took me a while to find it. Andrew1220 always comes through with info.

I think I'll uncork a string of expletives on the next store douche who laughs at me when enquiring about primers. Which particular store was that? [smile]

We can’t post links to vendors who ship to MA. Go to the shooting bot or discord server to decode it

The NES Component decoder ring is unfortunately only available to green members 🙁
I get it but NES is northeast, not mass_shooters only. No biggie. MA's crazy politics is why I left. All vendors ship to AL.I would support a vendor that shipped to MA just because.

Although Kentucky had cases of remington SPP for $380 shipped last week. They’ve had the lowest pricing and no limits. Very fair company I’d say

Back
Top Bottom