Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

WTF something is definatly going to F**k up these orders I could add a Fed SPP in a seperate order and check out also recieved the confirm email , now lets actually see what gets shipped .
Nice. You're limited to 1k per primer SKU so as long as you didn't already order the Fed SPP previously, you're fine. Otherwise they'll cancel them

Lot of popular pistol powders in stock for those looking to make use of the hazmat/shipping

tenor.gif
Okay I'm out boys. Got 1k Fed LPP and 1k Fed SRP. I'm not going to bother getting those 2k using my wife's PV account. I have some concerns with UPS/FedEx now requiring signatures with covid restrictions lifted....

Yup I had to actually use the electronic signature box for a UPS delivery Yesterday
Yeah my "Ram" primer order from FedEx required a signature on tuesday....crap. The order I placed with my wife's account might become a PITA. Her account is under her maiden name and parents address while her drivers license has married name and our current address....hmmm. Maybe I didn't think this through...

Yeah my "Ram" primer order from FedEx required a signature on tuesday....crap. The order I placed with my wife's account might become a PITA. Her account is under her maiden name and parents address while her drivers license has married name and our current address....hmmm. Maybe I didn't think this through...
Pretty sure they're just going to require an adult signature, not anybody's in particular. That could be a PITA if there is nobody home.

I had CCI SPP and Federal SPP in my cart along with Federal LPP. I had to end up removing the SPP's, one by one, with each checkout attempt since they reportedly went out of stock before they expired in my cart. I did end up getting the LPP but no dilution of hazmat on the deal. That 1 brick brings my LPPs into balance, so I can drop out of the market for those. For that matter, I only "need" one more brick of SPPs for inventory management purposes.

Pretty sure they're just going to require an adult signature, not anybody's in particular. That could be a PITA if there is nobody home.
Yeah my concern is if no one is home. I think I'll just have to bring my work computer over her parents house when I know it will be delivered.
A lot of effort for primers I'm not even keeping lol. Though maybe I should snag 1 or 2 of the SPP bricks for myself just for the hell of it.

Who does PV use for shipping ? Fed- ex has a terminal at Lakeland Park Ave ( next to the Bel Air diners lot) you can redirect it there for pick up and signature
UPS. Problem is my wife will have to go to the closest facility (lynnfield?) and her drivers license name and address doesn't match the order. Her passport still has her maiden name though...Maybe they'll cut some slack if they see passport and she could say she's moved and hasn't updated her DL yet...

Natchez had CCI SPP in stock earlier at $60 per 1k and a 5k count limit. I was tempted to buy some and ship to my buddies house in NH but it's not worth the time and gas driving up there to then sell to others at cost.

Natchez had CCI SPP in stock earlier at $60 per 1k and a 5k count limit. I was tempted to buy some and ship to my buddies house in NH but it's not worth the time and gas driving up there to then sell to others at cost.
That's why you sell them for $235/1000 like that club/FFL were doing with the commercially packaged RUAG primers!

Back
Top Bottom