Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

One of the go-to vendors is dropping SPP LPP SRP LRPs. I was able to grab 1k CCI SPP and 1k Federal SPP. I had CCI LPP and Fed match LRP in my cart but they kept going in and out of stock so I said F it and just ordered the 2k SPP. $77 per 1k shipped.

Was able to snag the elusive LPP!!! $90 shipped for 1k CCI...ouch. But it seems to be tough to find so I grabbed them for others.

You guys should be able to get the CCI and Federal SPP. What I did was have to browser tabs open and kept refreshing until they became in stock and immediately added to cart.
They have a timer countdown saying when they might return in stock so you can track it.

You guys should be able to get the CCI and Federal SPP. What I did was have to browser tabs open and kept refreshing until they became in stock and immediately added to cart.
They have a timer countdown saying when they might return in stock so you can track it.
It appears that all the CCI is gone now. No longer showing timers, just out of stock.

Got 1k of SPP in there...but I really want LPP. I have like 14 more mins, I'll keep trying I guess.

Glad I grabbed another 1K of SPP last week, though showing "UPS delivery exception/check back tomorrow" BS. I think I'm good for now...done chasing down $100 bricks for a while!
Nice. I've bought 11k primers in the last couple weeks and none of them are for me lol.

It looks like they now allow you to save your CC info to your account. That definitely helped me speed through checking out with the LPP

I'm also noticing that you still might be able to checkout even if the cart says unavailable/out of stock. It said OOS but it's letting me checkout. So try to proceed to checkout even if cart says unavailable/out of stock

Lately @ PV they stay in your cart for 19 minutes even if at first you can't check out cause their system is overwhelmed keep trying as long as it says their in your cart.
I just snagged another 2k SPP and 1k LPP using my wife's PV account. Her CC uses her maiden name and is linked to her parents house' address...

WTF! snagged the Federal LPP too, got the confirm email on all 3 already too I'm playing the lottery tonight Cover me I'm going back in!!!
I'm tempted to try for the LPP and SRP as I haven't met my limit on those particular SKUs yet...hmmm...

I'm tempted to try for the LPP and SRP as I haven't met my limit on those particular SKUs yet...hmmm...

tenor.gif

I'm guessing they won't combine orders? I'd keep going for other stuff but I imagine I'll still get knocked on hazmat and stuff...

Back
Top Bottom