• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are Magblocks legal in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You come here, the first thread you start is about trying to "bend the rules" regarding gun transfers. When people answer your stupid questions, you give people sh*t and now you expect us to continue helping you?

Go read the law and call a good attorney that is knowledgeable on firearm law.

Either you are a troll or you are just a f*cking idiot.

Last edited:
You come here, your first thread you start is about trying to "bend the rules" regarding gun transfers. When people answer your stupid questions, you give people sh*t and now you expect us to continue helping you?

I am this close to blocking you. But I like to see your rotating dick. That's a cool avatar. May I steal it?

You come here, your first thread you start is about trying to "bend the rules" regarding gun transfers. When people answer your stupid questions, you give people sh*t and now you expect us to continue helping you?

10/16 was a great day for trolls registering on NES, this guy and eagle fang..I think they are from the same agency sitting in cubicles next to each other.

Please don't make assumptions. I am a girl. So you should say "she wants your dick".
I may have called you a little girl previously, but you've also made posts saying your wife would kill you. I'll only assume you don't wear the pants in whichever role you identify in. Start over here with a new name and a different approach and maybe you'll be received differently.

Theres an older thread on this. To be frank, idk if anybody knows for sure the legality. Mass is just like that

Choose your own adventure I suppose

I may have called you a little girl previously, but you've also made posts saying your wife would kill you. I'll only assume you don't wear the pants in whichever role you identify in. Start over here with a new name and a different approach and maybe you'll be received differently.
I can't have a wife just because I am a girl? What kind of retarded jackass are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom