Are Magblocks legal in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plenty of companies charge for the labor of disassembling an illegal standard capacity mag into a "repair kit" and sell it to people behind commie lines lol. Long as you don't put it together, FIDY STATE LEGAL, right lol? Just make sure you have enough super glue and mag blocks for all of em for when MSP SWAT is on your door.

Since 10 round converted pmags are sold in stores and those are basically just a magblocked 30 rounder with a riveted baseplate I would imagine a magblock is legal. As @G4Y4HK mentioned I'd be sure to epoxy or rivet them in place if you wanna be sure.
Sadly with mass gun laws we are all just waiting to be the case that sets precedent for stupid, vague laws

Lol, block me. I don't care.

While you are at it, you should "report" my post.
Oh - I am not going to block you. We are going to be good friends, you'll see. After we are done with whatever pissing contest you have decided to start with.

Perfectly legal, but you know what they say about free legal advice.

Bro, you won't win against @Broc. He has immunity and seniority up on this forum and has put me in my place many times. Respect your betters.
As the song goes;
You dont tug on superman's cape
You dont spit into the wind
You dont pull the mask off the ole lone ranger
And you dont mess around with @Broc

Are Magblocks legal in MA (if installed in a permanent fashion)?
The definitive answer is that there is no definitive answer. Ask 2 different dealers and you will get 2 different answers.

And there is probably no such think as a "permanent" magblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom