• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF eForm 1 mega thread. Process and approvals!

Form 1: eFile SBR
Pending: 2/19/2024
Approved: 2/23/2024
Wait: 4 days
Prints: ETF
Type: Trust
State: MA

less than 3 working days (submitted two at the same time, one still outstanding)
Pending: 2/19/2024
Approved: 3/5/2024
Wait: 16 days
Type: Trust

Crazy the difference 15 minutes makes in submitting, first one took 4 calendar days, second one took 16, both were essentially identical with the exception of caliber, barrel length and the actual receiver...

JCV and OCB, are your recent trust approvals one shot trusts or do either of you have other responsible people in your trusts? I had heard that the single person trusts move fast but the ones with other responsible people tend to take longer.

Submitted: 3/25/2024
Approved: 4/15/2024
Type: Individual

This is my second one, first one was much faster.
Plus this one came back with "Approved with Conditions-See Conditions on last page"
Not really understanding the significance, any insight would be helpful. My first one did not have this.
20240418_162342.jpg

Submitted: 3/25/2024
Approved: 4/15/2024
Type: Individual

This is my second one, first one was much faster.
Plus this one came back with "Approved with Conditions-See Conditions on last page"
Not really understanding the significance, any insight would be helpful. My first one did not have this.
View attachment 873904
Welcome to the sig mpx sbr club. I love my K

There are no restrictions listed there. Likely you used the wrong model number on page 1 and instead of rejecting your ass they noted it that way

Welcome to the sig mpx sbr club. I love my K

There are no restrictions listed there. Likely you used the wrong model number on page 1 and instead of rejecting your ass they noted it that way
Ah yes.
I listed the model as MPX instead of SIG MPX.
Thanks!

That was actually nice of them, they could have bounced the whole thing and made you start over.
Very true.
I have had them bounced before for dumb stuff like that.
Its the main reason I i got ETF prints for the responsible parties on my trust.
Redoing the prints and mailing them in was a pain in the ass.

Very true.
I have had them bounced before for dumb stuff like that.
Its the main reason I i got ETF prints for the responsible parties on my trust.
Redoing the prints and mailing them in was a pain in the ass.
That’s one thing I need to do, get my eft prints, I’m at a PD often enough, just need to do it.

Back
Top Bottom