ATF Going Door to Door Confiscating Solvent Traps

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
If they declare ARs, AKs and other semi autos NFA, with a tax due, you can bet your ass that he will.
Maybe that's what the 87000 IRS guys are for. NFA tax enforcement.
What's to stop the ATF demanding customer lists for all AR manufacturers and resellers then giving those lists to the IRS for a crackdown.
They already have the lists they need.
Just need Congress to enact the ban.
After all, they are not evil gun owners... they are worse, evil tax cheats. Children will die if those EBTs don't get refilled in a timely manner.

Maybe that's what the 87000 IRS guys are for. NFA tax enforcement.
What's to stop the ATF demanding customer lists for all AR manufacturers and resellers then giving those lists to the IRS for a crackdown.
They already have the lists they need.
Just need Congress to enact the ban.
After all, they are not evil gun owners... they are worse, evil tax cheats. Children will die if those EBTs don't get refilled in a timely manner.
At that point, open warfare has been declared against you. You fight or you live as a slave under their oppression. I'm not willing to do that, I'll fight, and all conventional rules are out the window. EVERYONE gets to participate.

At that point, open warfare has been declared against you. You fight or you live as a slave under their oppression. I'm not willing to do that, I'll fight, and all conventional rules are out the window. EVERYONE gets to participate.
Isn't this the reason the Founders created 2A in the first place???

Wow. “Now you’re on the radar”, “I’m sure we’ll see you again”..
Sounds like a threat, intimidation, and potential harassment form a law enforcement organization.
Folks…if they knock, shut up, ask them to leave a card and tell them your lawyer will call them.

The whole “get a warrant” thing is cute, until they break in your door, shoot your dog, your wife, your kids and f*** your whole life up.
First half is absolutely right, your chance to argue is in a courtroom. All that was accomplished here is this guy got himself put on the crazy list.
Get a warrant isn't cute though, it comes with consequences, but it also comes with a paper trail and that paper trail can come with clear monetary returns if your rights have been violated. I've "willingly" handed over items to the police under duress and threat, I had absolutely no legal standing to challenge the matter at all. Everyone's situation is different, but if you want to end up on top and you rationally know you can, let them come.

Problem is, most people don't know if they rationally can or can't. Agent's right, guy has probably read too many conspiracy books and swallowed too much Kool Aid.

I want them to do it. Hell, I'd almost vote D just to get this ball rolling with the current SCOTUS.

End this discussion once and for all.
I'll never vote D, but I'll damned sure oppose their enforcement automatons at any cost.

I want them to do it. Hell, I'd almost vote D just to get this ball rolling with the current SCOTUS.

End this discussion once and for all.
Not a good idea. Do you believe that once a case rises through the system that one or more conservative justices would not be assassinated to get the Dems' desired result? That would be pretty naive.

Back
Top Bottom