ATF issues rule change proposal regarding pistol braces

I donated on and off to FPC, but the ATF pretending they have legislative powers means I'm going to donate every year from now on. Until America flushes finally flushes biden in the 2024 election, we're going to see more of this bullshit. I'm entirely convinced that biden was installed to attack patriotic and upright Americans.

I just don't get this. Maybe some lawyer can explain to me how being a member of an organization like FPC is a magic bullet providing relief against a "law" applying to you while it remains enforceable against people who aren't members. Do injunctions routinely apply to just certain classes rather than to the laws/regs themselves? Seems like pretty thin equal protection ice to a layman like me.

I just don't get this. Maybe some lawyer can explain to me how being a member of an organization like FPC is a magic bullet providing relief against a "law" applying to you while it remains enforceable against people who aren't members. Do injunctions routinely apply to just certain classes rather than to the laws/regs themselves? Seems like pretty thin equal protection ice to a layman like me.
We FPC members are party to the lawsuit.

The way I understand it is that the injunction is granted to the party that brought the case before the court: FPC and GOA. And FPC and GOA are organizations comprised of members, so those members are granted the injunction.

We FPC members are party to the lawsuit.
I do get that, and since I'm a GOA member I guess I can tape their logo to my brace when I go the range to repel would be enforcers. It just seems that if there's a chance the plaintiffs would prevail, an injunction should apply to everyone. A judgment would, right? This is why I'm an engineer not a lawyer.

I do get that, and since I'm a GOA member I guess I can tape their logo to my brace when I go the range to repel would be enforcers. It just seems that if there's a chance the plaintiffs would prevail, an injunction should apply to everyone. A judgment would, right? This is why I'm an engineer not a lawyer.
Also an engineer. The plaintiffs are going to just reject this overreach. If we had a gov that cared about the 2a, they would have cockslapped the ATF by now. A win is just a rejection of this and the ATF will just go at it again.

I donated on and off to FPC, but the ATF pretending they have legislative powers means I'm going to donate every year from now on. Until America flushes finally flushes biden in the 2024 election, we're going to see more of this bullshit. I'm entirely convinced that biden was installed to attack patriotic and upright Americans.
ATF does not make LAW. In a true court system of America the ATF would not be able to make BS unlawful rulings or whatever you what to called it,
The entire system is half ass and incorrect. Executive orders are another piles of horse shit, same for exigent circumstances.

Last edited:
ATF does not make LAW. In a true court system of America the ATF would not be able to make BS unlawful rulings or whatever you what to called it,
The entire system is half ass an incorrect. Executive orders are another pile of horse shit, same for exigent circumstances.
Yes.

The funniest part of all these 2A groups getting injunctions is the NRA isn't one of them. Goes to show how that when members send them a check it's the same as flushing the money down a toilet.
As much as I despise sleazeball Wayne, doesn't the NRA have an active filing with the 8th Circuit? If I recall correctly...

The injunction applies to everyone in the 5 district where the injunction was granted. But it also applies to the party bringing the case.

As much as I despise sleazeball Wayne, doesn't the NRA have an active filing with the 8th Circuit? If I recall correctly...
Looks that way
I'm sure given the opportunity the NRA will work with the ATF to come to a clear definition of what makes a braced pistol an SBR so they can drop the lawsuit to save more money for Wayne

The injunction applies to everyone in the 5 district where the injunction was granted. But it also applies to the party bringing the case.
Thanks. That makes a little more sense, it applying to the district also, just not nationally.

Right, but Trump's ATF wasn't any better...

The entire system is half ass and incorrect. Executive orders are another piles of horse shit, same for exigent circumstances.
they law has already been created in 1934. They are just including braces under that.

Just joined SAF under the "Life" category... At all of $150 it's a bargain. I'll put it on my list of the orgs to donate additionally to as I'm able. I already have GOA and FPG on that list. I plan to do the lifetime with GOA soon.

Yep, talk is cheap.

I want to see when locals actually clash or interfere with feds ... then you see if this is real. It won't happen.

Various states have declared not to follow the fed law, but none has done anything about it since Fort Sumter.

You also don't need to be all bellicose about it. If states want to flex their rights, financials is where it's at. Protect your local taxes from fed collection, curtail the moneytrain to DC and those deeds will carry more weight than these empty braggart statements will ever be.

Jarret from Guns & Gadgets is tight with the GOA capital hill folks and for a couple days he has been trying to get his viewers to telephone their Reps and harass them about getting H.J. Res. 44 to the floor.

Did it have some effect? Perhaps, but for my part I will believe it when I see it being voted on, and that is when we will see which Republicans need to be voted off the island.

View: https://twitter.com/GunOwners/status/1666166583566188546?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/GunOwners/status/1666176662986190856?s=20

🐯

“IF you comply with the Act by using Stamped Papers, you fix, you rivet perpetual Chains upon your unhappy Country. You unnecessarily, voluntarily establish the detestable Precedent, which those who have forged your Fetters ardently wish for, to varnish the future Exercise of this new claimed Authority”
The cucks that rolled over to save $200 should have read this!

The Senate as early as next week is expected to vote to kill President Joe Biden’s regulation on AR-15s fitted with pistol braces, a rule that overnight turned up to 29 million owners into felons.
Key sources following the issue said that three Democratic senators are leaning toward joining a united GOP to repeal the rule that went into effect this month....

... But even with the support of pro-gun Democratic Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, John Tester of Montana and Angus King of Maine, it won’t be enough to override a threatened Biden veto. The House passed the repeal in mid-June by a close 219-210 margin....

Back
Top Bottom