ATF issues rule change proposal regarding pistol braces

It wasn't good, but it was definitely not as bad. They went after rate of fire, not picatinny rails
Not sure if serious the ATF has been scatterbrained operationally over the last three or four presidents. It's inherently dysfunctional and often evil, obviously serving masters beyond the executive.

Not sure if serious the ATF has been scatterbrained operationally over the last three or four presidents. It's inherently dysfunctional and often evil, obviously serving masters beyond the executive.
Don’t underestimate a career bureaucrat’s willingness to overstep morals in order to inflate the importance of their organization to maintain or gain funding and authority.

‘Bureaucracy’ by James Wilson is pretty insightful, but a dull read.

Biden will veto. This is just congress pulling a "don't look at us". The ATF won't back down - they'll declare any firearm able to be fired from the shoulder position to be a rifle, and any rifle under 16 is already SBR territory.
Most likely but f*** them and the horse they rode in on.

they have been, but I could kind of see the logic of going after bump stocks or binary triggers.

they have been, but I could kind of see the logic of going after bump stocks or binary triggers.
How?
Is the written legal definition of "machine gun" that has been in place for almost 100 years and the requirement to utilize it under law not good enough for you?

How and or why, do so many people insist on giving an unelected, bureaucratic government agency that has already proven itself to be murderously abusive since its inception, more power or freer rein to impose more foolish restrictions on them???? It boggles the mind.

Can they (people in general) not govern their own lives and behavior without having to be told specifically what they can and what they cannot to do by someone in government? [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

How?
Is the written legal definition of "machine gun" that has been in place for almost 100 years and the requirement to utilize it under law not good enough for you?

How and or why, do so many people insist on giving an unelected, bureaucratic government agency that has already proven itself to be murderously abusive since its inception, more power or freer rein to impose more foolish restrictions on them???? It boggles the mind.

Can they (people in general) not govern their own lives and behavior without having to be told specifically what they can and what they cannot to do by someone in government? [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

I didn't say I agreed with it. I said I could see their logic.

Yes.....There are benefits to understanding how the enemy thinks
Their thinking is "How to justify their continued funding as an agency and maintaining their paychecks". That's all you need to understand about their entire existence.

They serve no useful purpose to the general public at large, they only serve a purpose to those who they protect and who deliver their paychecks.

Their very existence is contrary to the freedom and liberty of everyone.

You don't have to agree with it......there is no logic to it to agree to..

Their logic is, just another avenue to oppress the rights of people. There is no practical logic to it that is of any benefit to the liberty of the people.

If you understand how someone came to an incorrect answer on a mathematical problem, you understand their logic, but reject their solution.

Don't think I don't appreciate your full-throttle rejection of our government that's seeking maximal control over the lives of its people, but you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

If you understand how someone came to an incorrect answer on a mathematical problem, you understand their logic, but reject their solution.

Don't think I don't appreciate your full-throttle rejection of our government that's seeking maximal control over the lives of its people, but you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.
Just DON'T CALL IT LOGIC.

It is "self preservation" that drives their decisions, through induced fear and intimidation.

Their thinking is "How to justify their continued funding as an agency and maintaining their paychecks". That's all you need to understand about their entire existence.

They serve no useful purpose to the general public at large, they only serve a purpose to those who they protect and who deliver their paychecks.

Their very existence is contrary to the freedom and liberty of everyone.
And some are incapable or unwilling to understand, makes for a difficult discussion on the merits, and makes us all seem like gun nuts

And some are incapable or unwilling to understand, makes for a difficult discussion on the merits, and makes us all seem like gun nuts

If you are implying that I don't understand something, expand on that.

I understand fully why the BATFE exists, and it is NOT for the benefit of a free people. They exist as just another unelected bureaucratic police agency to protect those in government who routinely run rough shod over the American public.

They are just another Sword of Damocles held over the necks of Americans.

Just DON'T CALL IT LOGIC.

It is "self preservation" that drives their decisions, through induced fear and intimidation.
People can read what you're typing without capitalization or bolding. It is logic, even if the course of action it's trying to legitimize is infringement or counter to established principles.

I'm giving up on responding to you as you're either not reading what I'm writing or you just want to shout the same message over people, even if they're not disagreeing.

People can read what you're typing without capitalization or bolding. It is logic, even if the course of action it's trying to legitimize is infringement or counter to established principles.

I'm giving up on responding to you as you're either not reading what I'm writing or you just want to shout the same message over people, even if they're not disagreeing.
Ok, Bye!!!

Enjoy your chains.

Try me. I'll meet you point for point.

By the way quoting your own post so it cannot be requoted for a response is lame.

Last edited:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 The lame exit of those who cannot defend their position in a debate or discussion.

WEAK!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 The lame exit of those who cannot defend their position in a debate or discussion.

WEAK!!!!

You're not organizing a revolution, you're being annoying to like-minded people on the internet by repeating the same impotent declaration in various visually annoying ways.

The only thing that would make this "i'm a real patriot, unlike you people that understand the denotations of words" act would be if you live in MA or another state that sells neutered pistols.

one manipulation, one bullet is the law as written. More than one bullet per manipulation is considered a machine gun.

Take me through bump stock logic if you will, and frt. reconcile binary. Then go through pistol braces.

You're not organizing a revolution, you're being annoying to like-minded people on the internet by repeating the same impotent declaration in various visually annoying ways.

The only thing that would make this "i'm a real patriot, unlike you people that understand the denotations of words" act would be if you live in MA or another state that sells neutered pistols.
I lived in MA for 55 years and moved out, lock, stock and barrel at the very first opportunity that came along.
Don't even try to imply that I don't understand the tyranny that exists in MA.

one manipulation, one bullet is the law as written. More than one bullet per manipulation is considered a machine gun.

Take me through bump stock logic if you will, and frt. reconcile binary. Then go through pistol braces.

I do not agree with their conclusion that a frt/binary trigger or stupid stock turns something into a "machine gun".
What I'm suggesting is that if they're targeting rate of fire, focusing on those accessories is a logical move.
Again, I do not support their conclusion, but their stated goal is inline with their infringements.

With pistol braces, their underlying goal is still confiscation, but the flimsy rationalization is not logical.

I lived in MA for 55 years and moved out, lock, stock and barrel at the very first opportunity that came along.
Don't even try to imply that I don't understand the tyranny that exists in MA.
I'm not saying you don't understand the tyranny/petty fascism of Assa-two-shits, I'm saying you saved your "will not comply" for the internet.

I will start by saying I do not agree with any of it.

Now all you need to do is read the ATF documents, and apply the 2 part test that was ruled unconstitutional under the Bruen decision, and add a little butt hurt about it, that is the logic
Oh, I'm truly heartbroken to be on your ignore list.

You live your life through ignorance, that's why you don't have any will.
don't flatter yourself you didnt make it on any of my lists

I do not agree with their conclusion that a frt/binary trigger or stupid stock turns something into a "machine gun".
What I'm suggesting is that if they're targeting rate of fire, focusing on those accessories is a logical move.
Again, I do not support their conclusion, but their stated goal is inline with their infringements.

With pistol braces, their underlying goal is still confiscation, but the flimsy rationalization is not logical.
I understand their reasoning. Their logic is non-existent. Rate of fire is not in the law, they’re just trying to create new law when it’s not their job.

Back
Top Bottom