Barnstable CLEO unhappy people can build firearms "without a license"

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
At least nine untraceable ghost guns have been seized by police on the Cape since 2021.
https://archive.is/7ov1s
“Yeah, they are here,” Police Chief Matthew Sonnabend said at the meeting. “People can get on the internet and they can buy the parts that they can buy without a license. They can have them sent to their house. And then they get a 3D printer, they put together the parts they bought off the internet and the parts they can’t, and now they’ve got a working firearm.”

I’d like to know what they constitute as a “ghost gun”. Is it an 80% build? Or are they using that term for firearms with defaced/destroyed serial numbers?
Typically, they use the term to describe _any_ firearm lacking a serial number, the vast majority of which are actually manufactured firearms with defaced serial numbers--as was happening long before the term "ghost gun" was invented. The use of the "ghost gun" moniker this way by firearm prohibitionists is by design, in that it allows them to imply the firearms rounded up with defaced serial numbers are instead firearms made by RKBA supporters in their basements using kits and 3D printers. Thus, the idea is to lump them all together so they can bray about the "scourge" of "ghost guns."

Police are more than happy to promulgate this lie.

His town turned into more of a shit hole filled with drugs and theft (and of course shootings) and he wants to blame 3d printers? f*** off. It probably has more to do with the 250$ bail the kids keep getting after they shoot people in broad daylight with stolen guns. What a f***ing moron

Edit. They also have one of the nicer main streets on the cape and you can't even walk down it feeling safe anymore. Violent homeless and gang bangers. It's like walking around in the dystopia from back to the future 2 ( worst one of the 3 I know).

giphy.gif

I hope Chief Fullofhimself (should we really call them Chiefs in 2023? Isn't that sorta racist) gets a DUI stop tonight. What a complete tool. No sense at all about what is right and wrong in this country. And outlawing them - does f'ing what Cheefie? How'bout that illegal Fentanyl? We outlawed it so there ain't none, right? RIGHT?!

I hope Chief Fullofhimself ....
Do you know how you can tell he's really full of himself and probably a fairly big tool as well? Look how many stars he wears when all he's running is a 145 person department (officers plus staff):

1689707953407.png

Hell, that many people will likely only get you captain's bars in the US military.

Do you know how you can tell he's really full of himself and probably a fairly big tool as well? Look how many stars he wears when all he's running is a 145 person department (officers plus staff):

View attachment 775800

Hell, that many people will likely only get you captain's bars in the US military.
Reading his shoulders would require not immediately laughing at his expression.

Wouldn't you need an LTC to have the completed "ghost gun" anyway? (i.e. if you have an LTC you can build it)?

IOW - people CAN'T (legally) build a firearm without a license (in the PRM).

Why not go after people actually committing the violent crimes, and spend less time worrying about how they acquired their guns?

Last edited:
Yeah. And blame blame blame
I just read the story and written by 'News Intern' [email protected] . Rather than just taking meaningless statements and quoting bullshit hyperbole, it would be like seeing a unicorn to get someone qualified to ask follow up and rebuttal questions to these cocksuckers instead of gargling their balls because 'he's the Chief.'

View attachment 775800

What a smug looking azz-hole! You've got to be really arrogant to post that as your official picture.

View attachment 775800

Nah, the stars aren't the issue, that's pretty standard nationwide, it's that condescending "fvck you" sideways smirk on his face that screams a**h***.

View attachment 775800

Nobody made a song saying f*** the firefighters/ ems just saying

Wtf is a license going to do?

Lots of talent to design and build a tool by yourself. That makes you an engineer of sorts also an expert, you built it. You know how it works. And it took skills and effort.
So why a license? If they care so much. Give out the licenses for free to anyone and everyone and stop complaining. But a license is dog shit. Designing and implementing is respectable.
Being a police officer today and not being America first should be a crime

You think this Police Officer would learn to shut his ugly face and start getting drugs and crime off the streets. What a loser. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing that face? No wonder this creep is filled with hate. I'd hate myself too if I looked like that.

Not to mention he's a midget so the Napoleon factor. Picture below shows his assistant setting up his booster platform (borrowed from Bloomberg) prior to a speech on save the whales.

View attachment 776186
That's alot of bricks to hold a flag. Then they suddenly go union and get a guy to hold it anyway

Back
Top Bottom