battle belts?

Carry them in your purse.

;)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Rumor_mr_motivator_fanny_pack.jpg

man-pack bro

Do you guys wear that gear for work?

usually only when i am shooting at the range off a bench rest. it makes reloads easier, and i also dont have to worry about carrying a range bag around. i put some candy in my ifak kit also in case i get a little hungry and need a snack.

I do. But I just call it a duty belt. Lol

The stuff I post here about a 'battle belt' is for range, and classes I take.

all this tactical battle belt banter, i had to run out on my mom's patio and snap some pics of my new HSGI setup.

still under construction, i have a g-code holster on backorder that will replace the drop leg pistol setup, i feel like a smaller IFAK is probably in order, and at some point ill put a small knife on the right side behind the weak side mag pouch that may or may not stay there depending on the G-code holster setup.

i really like what i did here by putting my roll up dump pouch on the outside of my fastmag pouches, when i ditch my first two mags the replacements will be right there ready to grab.

the plate carrier was looking a little sad buried under all my airsoft gear so i broke it out too. check out the name tag ohhh yeah haha

I coulda told you that :p

I had them long before we started chatting about stuff.... They sucked then too! Haha

Edit: Its always a fun time when Hush stops by and pops the Tactical Trunk in the SHTFmobile. So many toys

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back to medical stuff.... No matter what you carry, where you carry it, or why you carry it, you should have a C.A.T. within reach if you are shooting . so small and cheap, there is no excuse not to.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Going back to medical stuff.... No matter what you carry, where you carry it, or why you carry it, you should have a C.A.T. within reach if you are shooting . so small and cheap, there is no excuse not to.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

which one do you use? i use a sof tac t, a lot of guys say to have it on your belt and not in your ifak in case of "operator ventilation"

which one do you use? i use a sof tac t, a lot of guys say to have it on your belt and not in your ifak in case of "operator ventilation"

I use and recommended CAT. Sof-T made some improvements, but not enough to switch. I keep one within reach (ambi) outside of any medical stuff.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

all this tactical battle belt banter, i had to run out on my mom's patio and snap some pics of my new HSGI setup.

still under construction, i have a g-code holster on backorder that will replace the drop leg pistol setup, i feel like a smaller IFAK is probably in order, and at some point ill put a small knife on the right side behind the weak side mag pouch that may or may not stay there depending on the G-code holster setup.

i really like what i did here by putting my roll up dump pouch on the outside of my fastmag pouches, when i ditch my first two mags the replacements will be right there ready to grab.

the plate carrier was looking a little sad buried under all my airsoft gear so i broke it out too. check out the name tag ohhh yeah haha

What's the thing behind your pistol holster or is that just how it wraps? Plate? Level III something? Your artery is on the other side [smile]

The Serpa holster is pure awesome. It's just slam tight when running around and draws really easy. I'm still trying to figure out what I can molle above it. Maybe a condom dispenser or Pez. Jury is out.

Thanks, mods. Don't want this thread getting locked...

I'm still looking for an upside down knife mount for the front of my plate carrier. I found a company from my bathroom reading (tactical gear), emailed them, and they said they can make one. Knives are $300+ though.

Thanks, mods. Don't want this thread getting locked...

I'm still looking for an upside down knife mount for the front of my plate carrier. I found a company from my bathroom reading (tactical gear), emailed them, and they said they can make one. Knives are $300+ though.

x2 mods, good job. this is the best thread going we dont need it wrecked haha.

im looking for a good knife option for my belt too, i dont want anything ridiculous, nothing too big. i wanted a treeman but i cant find anything small enough for my liking.

i like this one, a lot of coin for a knife though

http://www.treemanknives.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jrjodqrmk

Last edited:
Ok im gonna bump this thread. I just ordered my belt setup and I'm second guessing a couple things. Here's what it's gonna look like when the parts arrive:

Vtac Brokos
5.11 double pistol mag pouch
3x ITW Fast Mag
Maxpedition dump pouch
G19 Serpa on a strike mount

I'm missing an ifak at the moment but I'm planning to go with the Dark Angel kit. Mostly, I'm second guessing my mag pouches. The vtac belt is sized S/M and I'm wondering if I should have gone with the double decker taco to save room rather than the 3 fast mags and separate pistol mag pouch. Any thoughts or suggestions here?

Only way you find out is by running it. lets work some carbine shit in next monday if we manage to get out.

Back
Top Bottom