Best gun shops on the south shore

just make a day of it and hit all shops with in X miles, go out go breakfast or lunch and hit all the shops
Did that one day last year with my two Son in Law's, great day and we all came home with a gun. One got a mint XD package, the other a Canik and I got a sweet deal on a used Winchester .22mag levergun.

While we're talking about south shore shops, is the Norwood FFL on Pleasant street closed ?
It is closed and has been for over a year? The owner of the building listed it for sale, essentially putting the "child friendly" (NOT) shop out of business. The FFL holder said that he was trying to find another location somewhere else close by. It still hasn't materialized yet to the best of my knowledge.
Probably too far for you, but there is a shop in N. Attleboro that is well stocked and has reasonable prices.
NEVER! The Rat is public enemy #1 to all gun owners and it is well documented on this site!

NEVER! The Rat is public enemy #1 to all gun owners and it is well documented on this site!
lol. How is Ted still in business? Didn't he sell off the shop to a vape company or whatever? That guy should have retired years ago for his own health.

It is closed and has been for over a year? The owner of the building listed it for sale, essentially putting the "child friendly" (NOT) shop out of business. The FFL holder said that he was trying to find another location somewhere else close by. It still hasn't materialized yet to the best of my knowledge.

Thank you for taking me seriously.

lol. How is Ted still in business? Didn't he sell off the shop to a vape company or whatever? That guy should have retired years ago for his own health.
A few years ago, the shop was reduced to half the size it used to be. A chimney sweep company occupies the other half now and has for a while.
I hate to admit this but I did a fast and cheap transfer there because that's what the seller of a pistol I was buying requested. I did not pay for the transfer either.
There was a younger guy, upper twenties / low thirties, running the shop. Thankfully not a RAT in sight!

The Gun Runner in Middleboro. Very knowledgeable. The Mrs bought her .380 from him. He the guy, if you remember that took on Charlie Baker and his ridiculous notion that gun shops weren’t essential businesses and closed them during the “pandemic“. He won and opened up. Anyone who does that has my business!
Love the couple that owns it.

Chris doesn't sell guns....

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Reedys or brophys?
Reedys. Had a problem with my bow that I bought from them. Was slinging arrows all over the place. Couldn't figure it out. Brought it to them and long story short, kid behind the counter said it was fixed but wasn't. Took it to X Spot in Attleboro and the guy looked at it from a distance for 2 seconds and said exactly what the problem was. Fixed in short order.

Reedys. Had a problem with my bow that I bought from them. Was slinging arrows all over the place. Couldn't figure it out. Brought it to them and long story short, kid behind the counter said it was fixed but wasn't. Took it to X Spot in Attleboro and the guy looked at it from a distance for 2 seconds and said exactly what the problem was. Fixed in short order.
He has too many kids working for him IMO, got a little too big too fast.

If you're lucky enough to get Chris' attention he hasn't changed a bit. fixed my bow, got my 5 yo son shooting straight, showed him how to make arrows. Best 2 hours I've wasted in years 😆

He has too many kids working for him IMO, got a little too big too fast.

If you're lucky enough to get Chris' attention he hasn't changed a bit. fixed my bow, got my 5 yo son shooting straight, showed him how to make arrows. Best 2 hours I've wasted in years 😆
I was told the father moved and opened another shop in another state. Don’t know if that’s accurate

My reedys story goes like this.
I bought a bow from him back when I was a kid and his shop was just a store front. It was a PSE. I shot it for years until I lost my eye. I had new sights custom made by a machinist in an effort to keep my old bow. It was never the same bow so I went back to see Chris and buy another bow except I switched crow left to right hand. He got me set up and shooting bullseyes in fifteen minutes or so ! That was 30 years ago ! I’m still shooting that bow and have killed at least 20 deer with it.

Brophy's is downstairs around the back of Reedy's. They moved into a larger space last year. Now they can fit more than 3 customers at a time. I'm sure it was an oversight, but last time I did a transfer there I picked up some ammo, he overcharged me, according to the ticketed prices on the boxes. I didn't notice til after I got home. Good guy other than that.

Back
Top Bottom