Black Helicopters over Narragansett no markings not on FlightAware

Black helicopters are always followed by men in black. Watch out for the black sedan parked in front of your house.

was working in Framingham. Saw them fly over. Saw 1 chinook, 2 blackhawks and I don’t know what the fourth chopper was. But they weren’t black. They were camo’ed Loud

Update: they are flying over Boston as of 3:00 I'm seeing two Blackhawks and a chinook heading south seems like there line of sighting 93

Blackhawk and a Chinook just flew over my work in Plainville like a minute ago! looks like they were heading due east

Update...More Blackhawks heading east at 14:10, lots of activity today it seems.

Last edited:
Update: they are flying over Boston as of 3:00 I'm seeing two Blackhawks and a chinook heading south seems like there line of sighting 93
They went directly over my house at 2:45ish, towards Boston. Was a cool sight to see.

Theyvare going to clear the illegal alien housing to put Americans in the places they were e icted from by the rug muncher in chief. As it should be.

Same here in Norwood. Chinook, black hawk and two Apache longbows At tree top level. Looked to be headed to Norwood.

Back
Top Bottom