Black Panter Shot In Head As She Goes On Drive By Shooting

geYFdQb.jpg

And for those of us that believe, how can you say HE does not have a sense of humor? Or is it irony?

Just sayin...

Jay

I usually wear MCB. Multi Cam Black. I prefer Kryptec Typhon, though.
aren't you the one that shows "sales" for multi-hundred-dollar tack-tickle pants??? LOL

I saw a place advertising $120 Dockers the other day. They're $70 at Kohls and there is almost always a sale. At $70 they seem expensive for the low quality.

aren't you the one that shows "sales" for multi-hundred-dollar tack-tickle pants??? LOL

I saw a place advertising $120 Dockers the other day. They're $70 at Kohls and there is almost always a sale. At $70 they seem expensive for the low quality.
Yes.

Kitanica is have a Memorial Day sale now.

These are the best pants in the world.

Handmade my master craftsmen in Oakland California.

I love these pants so much I wear them every day.

Now that the weather is warmer, I’m in my Kitanica range shorts.

I have a large collection. Most are still sealed in bags. The reason why is my original pairs won’t wear out.

I am not compensated Kitanica but I have to share my enthusiasm for the company because they are that great.

Yes.

Kitanica is have a Memorial Day sale now.

These are the best pants in the world.

Handmade my master craftsmen in Oakland California.

I love these pants so much I wear them every day.

Now that the weather is warmer, I’m in my Kitanica range shorts.

I have a large collection. Most are still sealed in bags. The reason why is my original pairs won’t wear out.

I am not compensated Kitanica but I have to share my enthusiasm for the company because they are that great.

A little more pricey than my $12 jeans from BJ'S 🤣

Hey, when you're bleeding out from the firefight, you'll be the best dressed tactical guy in the hearse.
Kitanica tactical clothing is so useful and life saving - you will be less likely to get shot.

It has many special survival features that can save your life.

That is why only the most elite Operators wear these.

£20,000 reward is offered for information on who shot BLM activist Sasha Johnson in bid to break 'wall of silence' over killing after case against four suspects collapsed​

• WARNING DISTRESSING IMAGES
  • Crimestoppers are offering £20k for information about Sasha Johnson's attacker
  • BLM activist Ms Johnson was shot in the dead at a London house party last year
  • She survived her injuries but has been left needing round the clock care
  • Criminal case against four suspects collapsed in February this year

How did they get guns in England? Media and news say it's impossible to get a gun in England and most Brits can't even be trusted with cooking knives, they have to drop them in a turn in bin.

Back
Top Bottom