• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I know I'm late to the thread here but I really need to know the best type of jar is for bringing along some animal fat. I picked one up at REI for $87.34 and filled it with some smelly bear lard, but I want to be sure that it's the best one. I've heard about some guys injecting it into an old toothpaste tube for on the go snacking?

Oh, and My Duraflame logs keep crushing my Cheetos. Any suggestions there?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I know I'm late to the thread here but I really need to know the best type of jar is for bringing along some animal fat. I picked one up at REI for $87.34 and filled it with some smelly bear lard, but I want to be sure that it's the best one. I've heard about some guys injecting it into an old toothpaste tube for on the go snacking?

Oh, and My Duraflame logs keep crushing my Cheetos. Any suggestions there?

An old pickle or mayonaisse jar will work fine, ideally though you would want it in syringe form, possibly retrofit an old epipen so you can straight inject it into the blood stream.

missed the duraflame part, get some packing peanuts or bubble wrap (if you dont have any, order some fine china or something, it will come wrapped in the stuff and you can just toss the fine china), then wrap the cheetos in that. That should fix it, if your still having issues add more bubble wrap.

Last edited:
Don't forget to forage for blueberries above treeline. And a half cup of pine needle tea boiled in your own salty, near death, dehydrated urine can replenish 5,000 calories a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom