Bob's Tactical in Salisbury, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by Sunday afternoon, they moved down the road to a little building. Not much on display yet,Had a couple G22's Refubs for a good price so I bought one. The little gunshop is open on sat and sun and weekdays by appointment.

Open for business

Hello,
Just talked to Jack and the site of the original shop is open for business with daytime hours until 5:30-6:00pm. The range is due to open this weekend.

That's to bad. I personally don't have any centerfire rifles but some people I know do. Looks like I will have to look into joining a club or head up to the firing line.

Stopped by there this morning. The range is open now. He also had a few new AK's on the shelf. Seeing as how this is the only public range in the area I think we need to do our best in seeing that they can remain open.

Don't have time to get up there this week, but I would like to go up one night next week.

Well it looks like I won't be able to get up there till next Thursday!!!!
[angry][angry][angry]

I work later on Mon/Weds. I wanted to go on Tuesday till my father asked if I could pick him up at the airport. I should tell him to walk. [rofl]

So it looks like I'll see if my buddy wants to go up to Bob's next Thursday after work.

Last edited:
You can double check with Jack, but I believe they're open til 9 PM during the week and 6PM on the weekends. He called us to let us know they were open. And remember, if you need the phone number, look under Original Bob's - not Bob's tactical.

For whomever would like to know, the new hours are (as told me today when I called them):

Closed Monday
Tuesday - Friday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 12 noon to 6 p.m.

The Original Bob's Indoor Public Shooting Range and Gunshop (Salisbury, MA)

Hello Folks,

I have created a new thread at the request of the business and property owner of the gun shop and indoor public shooting range in Salisbury, MA at 90 Lafayette Road. The owner is Bob Bernstein. The name of the business is "The Original Bob's Indoor Public Shooting Range and Gunshop". The former business located at this site was known as "Bob Tactical". This former business, "Bob's Tactical", has moved to a different location. Please visit "The Original Bob's Indoor Public Shooting Range and Gunshop" new website at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/originalbobs/index.html

I have assisted Bob Bernstein with his computer and website needs.

So check out the website!!!

Thanks,

dosborne5

Hello Folks,

I have created a new thread at the request of the business and property owner of the gun shop and indoor public shooting range in Salisbury, MA at 90 Lafayette Road. The owner is Bob Bernstein. The name of the business is "The Original Bob's Indoor Public Shooting Range and Gunshop". The former business located at this site was known as "Bob Tactical". This former business, "Bob's Tactical", has moved to a different location. Please visit "The Original Bob's Indoor Public Shooting Range and Gunshop" new website at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/originalbobs/index.html

I have assisted Bob Bernstein with his computer and website needs.

So check out the website!!!

Thanks,

dosborne5

Thanks for the update, dosborne5! I'd encourage the original Bob (or you) to purchase a dealer membership here on the forum. You'll get your own thread where you can advertise for your store, you can represent the shop by posting in the 'members only' section of the forum, and generally dealers who have memberships here are held in a higher regard by the members (i.e. more business for you). Here's some more information on dealer memberships:

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5102

I agree re: getting a dealers membership. You might suggest that to Bob. NES'ers take care of their own before others.

BTW - please pass on to him that Lynne and Ed send their regards. If he doesn't remember me - tell him to ask Jack. [smile]

And, since I see that there's another thread started for the new Bob's, I'm locking this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom