Brass knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning it wasn't cased and he was "carrying" on a mere T&H license. Ergo, he was outside the scope of the license. What encyclopedic legal knowledge is required to grasp that?

None, however IIRC his defense was that the H&T restriction wasn't really a restriction. Which the SJC rejected.

Granted. However, the scope of a license was not hard to comprehend before. Coddling the wilfully obtuse by imposing restrictions upon everyone is not an intelligent solution, especially where there was no real problem.

Granted, but as you know bad cases make for bad law.

Gary

That much is painfully obvious. [rolleyes]

Merely owning a firearm wouldn't bestow any legal knowledge. Which is the only type of knowledge which I've discussed.

You'd be hard pressed to put a firearm in my hand I couldn't operate.

After all, I worked selling them for years.

Just because I don't own one doesn't mean someone in my house doesn't.

I don't think it's fair to characterize me as someone who doesn't know ANYTHING. That is simply false.

And look at all the views my thread got. I've managed to excite the average reader of this site in ways you cannot imitate.

I'm an exciting person. And I'm going to take a nap. And I'm going to come back, with some more exciting commentary.

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
This thread is like watching a train wreck... you know how it is going to end, but you have to keep watching.

+1

I wish I didn't feel compelled to watch how much more dangerous ignorance can be than ANY firearm....

I would Recomend to Duane just to back off and maybe lurk for a few months. But that hardly seems his MO.

Oh well, at least he won't be around for much longer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom