Camp Perry Results

Dave....you have been a hut dweller for years, you should know, what happens in the huts...stays in huts. Enough said.
About burning guys, Kevin did not shoot the team this year either because of getting burnt, thats why Brent didnt get asked to shoot with Reading "First Team".
Reading's guys are going to put together a team for next year, but we will need commitents early in the season.
I personally have hung up the service rifle, but would like to see a really competitive team out there...we need to field a team that can shoot in the high 480's, I believe we could muster that.

Guys,

Best of luck. I'm glad to see that you are all putting a lot of collective thought into having a competitive team. It really requires planning out for at least a year or two to get there and it sounds like there will be a little horse race with Kevin & Brent and any others to see who gets burnt. I hope to see you guys on stage.

I wonder if we could have a little head to head 6 man fun match at someplace like Nashua? I wonder if GONH or VT or CT or RI might be interested as well. You know sort of CMP New England team invitational for bragging rights. Have everyone bring their state flag and put them up on the firing line and have a big BBq at the end and award a huge New England trophy to the winning team. It would make for great training.

B

Last edited:
Brian, thats great idea, I will work on it and maybe mid July, Nahua or Reading could host a 6 man team match...BBQ and Trophy, I will talk with some people.

I sent an e-mail to the CMP to see if they would be interested. As of right now they only sponser EIC matches & Games. It will be interesting to see what they say.

B

Back
Top Bottom