cast bullets for .45 ACP

Both gun shops in Waltham are out of cast lead bullets. Any suggestions for best price on components in the area?

Thanks.

Both gun shops in Waltham are out of cast lead bullets. Any suggestions for best price on components in the area?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Four Seasons in Woburn carries Northeast Bullets in 230grn LRN and 200grn LSW

Great bullets in my opinion.

Adam

Adam

Adam

I bought 4K of 200gr. SWC for $140 delivered from Penn bullets when they had a sale back in August. If you do go the Northeast route read up on which lube to get with your order. Some of the guys don't like the moly-lube. Guess it's messy while your reloading. I read that on 1911.com in the reloading section.

I like the moly on my cast bullets I don't get any leading in the barrel in my 45acp, 357mag and 44mag its a big improvement.

I use moly to lube my guns too. I put it on the 1911 frame and slide rails, barrel and barrel bushing. On the trigger sear too. It can lessen the trigger pull by 50% and more as it works into the pores of the metal. Your semi-auto's will cycle faster and smoother.

The moly actually works into the small pores of the metal so there is no more metal to metal contact its actually moly against moly. So it elimates all wear, reduces friction and prevents galling.

Back
Top Bottom