• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CCW plus OC

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
I CCW whenever I leave the house. My back is so bad from the arthritis now that I sometimes use a walking stick so as not to fall on my ass. At the end of the stick I have a pound of lead buried in it. If I need to, I can swing it into a guy's nuts and drive them up into his brains. Jack.

I can manage short walks with a cane now. It's a relatively calm, peacefull neighborhood but I feel like the cane marks me as an easy target. I always carry at least a derringer. I really want a sword cane though.

Are those guns that look like canes legal? If not they should be so long as they don't have an adjustable handle or a pistol grip LOL.

Hell, I can't even spell that. What is it? Jack.

It’s pepper spray, sometimes referred to as OC for its chemical name.

Speaking of which, you should duct tape a can of pepper spray to your walking stick, right where you normally keep your hand. You’ll be like a wizard when it starts spraying out from your stick at any knucklehead that approaches aggressively.

I CCW whenever I leave the house. My back is so bad from the arthritis now that I sometimes use a walking stick so as not to fall on my ass. At the end of the stick I have a pound of lead buried in it. If I need to, I can swing it into a guy's nuts and drive them up into his brains. Jack.

lead???????

I pictured you with a sword cane. [laugh]

Bob

Back
Top Bottom