CEO of Southcoast Hospitals Busted for Assault and Gun Charges

Some years ago when I was facing getting jammed up in a battle with my wife's sociopathic ex, Pullman Arms took custody of some of my stuff. When we weathered that storm and I went to get my stuff back the charge was ....$0.

Not slapping at Jsg, just giving kudos to the owners of Pullman Arms.. They were my go to shop. Classy folks. I'm still pissed they had to give it up.
They were great they did some gunsmithing for me on some older guns.

I won't hold my breath.
Hi, It's John from J&S Guns. I was informed of this post last night. Posted rarest are .050 for firearms. .050 for each filled 50 cal can. A $45.00 admin fee for intake and mailing. All mail is sent registered @ $8.13 per letter. If contacted before the letters go out we don't charge the admin fee. When contacted we stop the clock and give the party a week to pick up and charge $35.00 per transfer. Afew years back I picked up 93 guns. The owner contacted me and said he wanted to transfer all to a friend. I flat rated the pickup, agusition, federal transfer. And 93 separate state forms for $15.00 per gun. I spent 2.5 days on this. The man I did this for has become a good friend who has more than paid me back during this time. I have never charged full price for my services. In closing I was informed by a Police Department not to release a 209a restraining order lot. I was called by the owner and I told him if he called the PD and got the OK I would release the firearms to his friend. I told him no charges only transfers. We'll I got a call from a 2A lawyer and took the info he supplied and took corrective measures with a thank you to the lawyer. I pulled his items out of storage and realized he had a non compliant shotgun and two 17 round Beretta mags with his pistol. I called his attorney and said advise me. I gave the party 2 10 round mags and transfered the shotgun and delivered his shot gun to a friend's shop in R.I. to be consigned and the sale to be sent to the owner. This was done for a 5gun transfer

Hi, It's John from J&S Guns. I was informed of this post last night. Posted rarest are .050 for firearms. .050 for each filled 50 cal can. A $45.00 admin fee for intake and mailing. All mail is sent registered @ $8.13 per letter. If contacted before the letters go out we don't charge the admin fee. When contacted we stop the clock and give the party a week to pick up and charge $35.00 per transfer. Afew years back I picked up 93 guns. The owner contacted me and said he wanted to transfer all to a friend. I flat rated the pickup, agusition, federal transfer. And 93 separate state forms for $15.00 per gun. I spent 2.5 days on this. The man I did this for has become a good friend who has more than paid me back during this time. I have never charged full price for my services. In closing I was informed by a Police Department not to release a 209a restraining order lot. I was called by the owner and I told him if he called the PD and got the OK I would release the firearms to his friend. I told him no charges only transfers. We'll I got a call from a 2A lawyer and took the info he supplied and took corrective measures with a thank you to the lawyer. I pulled his items out of storage and realized he had a non compliant shotgun and two 17 round Beretta mags with his pistol. I called his attorney and said advise me. I gave the party 2 10 round mags and transfered the shotgun and delivered his shot gun to a friend's shop in R.I. to be consigned and the sale to be sent to the owner. This was done for a 5gun transfer
Sounds very un Village-Vault like :)

And what authority does a PD have to order a bonded warehouse not to do a lawful transfer after it takes in guns?

Did you make your independent determination the 17 round Beretta mags were not pre-ban, or did you withhold out of a abundance of caution?

Sounds very un Village-Vault like :)

And what authority does a PD have to order a bonded warehouse not to do a lawful transfer after it takes in guns?

Did you make your independent determination the 17 round Beretta mags were not pre-ban, or did you withhold out of a abundance of caution?
The mags were brand new post mags. I've sold preban mags and have a good understanding of them. Again thanks for the response. It's not always about the money. I'm not greed driven. I want to continue to offer a device not a hassle. Feel free to call any time.

Thank you for the transparency.

What ever happened to Hovan and the 80+ counts of large cap mags ? Would prebans have helped this guy ?

in a word........Nothing. slid under the rug, cause the guy is a player

in a word........Nothing. slid under the rug, cause the guy is a player

Man, that Anastasia reporter sure has a hard-on for digging into him. I get covering the judicial process as it unfolded for a prominent member of the community. But that “article” about a new online persona is straight tabloid garbage.

Yeah, maybe he got off because he’s wealthy and connected. But I personally will celebrate any non-LEO who’s able to avoid prosecution for exercising their 2A rights. I wish it involved more people, but I’ll take what I can get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom