• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CMP M1 Carbines

Scratch that, just checked my online banking and they cashed my check yesterday! Must be shipping soon!

Scratch that, just checked my online banking and they cashed my check yesterday! Must be shipping soon!

heck you will probably get the gun before the email alert..... you have a fedex account I used to get shipping label created emails from fedex when I had an account.

just checked before going off to sleep.....still cant access estore account? I can brouse the estore with out signing in just cant sigh in.
The CMP home page still tosses out a warning ?

clear all of your cookies & cache for the estore site. Something is amiss with your browser since estore has been working fine all along. I check it multiple times a day.

clear all of your cookies & cache for the estore site. Something is amiss with your browser since estore has been working fine all along. I check it multiple times a day.

Ok...So this is my first CMP Purchase. I logged into the site. No Pending orders...Is this BAD? How can I tell the status another way?

Ok...So this is my first CMP Purchase. I logged into the site. No Pending orders...Is this BAD? How can I tell the status another way?

While all hope is not lost you probably are not getting one from this batch, but there are supposed to be 1000 more coming in and sales will be to people already in the system according to Mark Johnson.

Im guessing my order got in too late. sent in a paper app that arrived on Feb 1st. Still holding out hope...[thumbsup]

There's always a chance but I think for the most part they had enough orders processed and ready to go by Feb 5,8. Seeing there are a few DBUs as early as Feb 2 and I seen one confirmed delivery on the 10 or so.
I think most under estimate just how fast the cmp runs through orders.
But there's always a few that drop thier order for what ever reason.

You can always just out bid someone..
Another paratrooper on the auction last one went just over 4k
There's a few garands getting some good attention also enjoy looking
http://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail.asp?id=3378&n=M1-Garand-SA-644791

Last edited:
Got the DBU email today from the CMP. I had already come to terms with the fact I would no be getting one so stopped checking this thread or e store. So I'm pretty excited

Well, it's officially official... [frown]

Greetings,

If you are receiving this email, we regret to inform you, you did not make the cut for the M1 Carbine you ordered thru CMP. We had over 8,000 orders and only a small number of Carbines. If you mailed in new information or are a new customer, we are in the process of updating those files. We have a large number of customers still to update, so please give us a couple of months before checking to see if your information has been updated.

We appreciate your support of CMP.

Thank you,

Mark Johnson
CMP Chief Operating Officer

FWIW, there are two M1 Carbines at a local pawn shop near me. I didn't look at them closely since the shopkeeper was busy with other things, but he said they are both National Postal Meter guns, one presumably made from assorted parts. One actually had a scope fitted to it, but I don't know what manner of mounting it had. No idea on prices either
Here's the link, but don't look for their online store feature to be current...
http://www.pawnct.com/ I hear he's a bit high-priced, but what is new when dealing with pawn shops, I suppose?
If you buy one of these, come on over, I have plenty of ammo and 100 meters available.

Well, it's officially official... [frown]

Greetings,

If you are receiving this email, we regret to inform you, you did not make the cut for the M1 Carbine you ordered thru CMP. We had over 8,000 orders and only a small number of Carbines. If you mailed in new information or are a new customer, we are in the process of updating those files. We have a large number of customers still to update, so please give us a couple of months before checking to see if your information has been updated.

We appreciate your support of CMP.

Thank you,

Mark Johnson
CMP Chief Operating Officer

Got mine also.... now when I ordered mine I had put a secoundary order for a field grade M1 at the time they said that was ok. Then Mark J. said no. I sent off a email and was confirmed they would not substitute my order. I would have to submit a separate order.... o well. at least I got the 1911 mags this time around and they where here in 3 days!

Same here... no field grade either! And I also got in on the mags!

Got mine also.... now when I ordered mine I had put a secoundary order for a field grade M1 at the time they said that was ok. Then Mark J. said no. I sent off a email and was confirmed they would not substitute my order. I would have to submit a separate order.... o well. at least I got the 1911 mags this time around and they where here in 3 days!

now if they could just work out a deal for some 22lr and fill my three case order from june 2013!

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

I don't expect to hear anything there either (my order was a few months after yours). And if we do, it'll probably be for $450/case, making it cheaper to buy local!

Back
Top Bottom