Concord NH show...

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Anyone showing up at the Concord NH show on the 14th/15th of this month? May be looking for a nice CZ 82...

I'm considering going to this one.
I skipped Marlboro last weekend due to low funds.
I'll mostly be looking for reloading components, need some bullets and powder.
What sucks about Concord is they stick the cast bullet guy way in the back corner.
Last time it was so crowded, it took me 15 minutes to make my way through the crowd, just to get to the front door, carrying several boxes of bullets.
Even though there's a door right there, they won't let you go out through it, which I think is stupid.
I don't mind walking around to the front door to come back in, but they really should let people exit through the side doors, especially if they're carrying heavy stuff.

I will definitely be going, even if it is just to look. I skip some of the MA shows but never any of the NH ones. It's cheaper to get in (and easier!) no sales tax, and the odds of finding something I want are greater.

-Mike

Anyone showing up at the Concord NH show on the 14th/15th of this month? May be looking for a nice CZ 82...

Might try to make it there on Sunday. Where's it at?
Good luck on the CZ82. Last one I saw was in Oct.'11 in Manch. & I bought it! ;) Been to a few shows since and haven't seen any.

Might try to make it there on Sunday. Where's it at?
Good luck on the CZ82. Last one I saw was in Oct.'11 in Manch. & I bought it! ;) Been to a few shows since and haven't seen any.

It's at the Everett Arena on Loudon Rd.

I'm not expecting to find a CZ82 there, at least fairly priced but you never know. Rileys has one but they're asking about 90 dollars more than I can get one on line for. It's better to get one that I have fondled first and checked out than buying one sight unseen but not $90 worth.

Probably attending, looking for a Savage in .308; If I can't find one I'll see if I can haggle the price down at Riley's.

I agree with Zappa, not being able to take the shortest path door while lugging a bulk pack of ammo is annoying.

Definately going,, its a good show and i nearly always find something there. PLus if the weather cooperates i can ride the bike. Triple digit sightseeing on 89 is fun.

I will be there Saturday. just back from 3 weeks in China. need to breathe the free air and fondle some guns. I might even buy something. SKSRay got most (soon all with a 2nd purchase) of my gun money. That post will be up later.......

I will be wearing a light brown hat that says EOD (explosive ordnance disposal). It is from a visit to an U.S. ARMY display last year. Be sure to stop me and say hello.

What exactly can I expect to find here as a MA resident? Im working in the area that weekend, so i'll probably show up either way...

Yeah there is some MA dealers there,I bought a rare Tok off of one and had to wait while they ran around the show to find someone to transfer it,I learned that day never to forget my C&R copy,I keep one in my truck and one in my wallet ever since lol.

Its a pretty good show. As Zappa said the promoter has instructed the security folks not to let people use any of the doors to exit other than the main entrance. If you have a bunch of heavy stuff feel free to drop it off with me and I will hold it until you leave the show. I am usually by the back so keep an eye out for an ugly guy selling firearms that we cant buy in Ma. Its so nice to be in N.H. to sell the items we take in trade that we cant sell in Ma. I will have on a grey Red Jacket firearm tee shirt. No not both days[wink]. The second day its what ever I have clean[laugh]. Either way please stop by and say hi. Its always nice to see the regulars, and the not so regulars too! You know who you are[wink].

Also just got in a Poly tech type 56. Its really pricey, way out of my range. [sad]

Anyway we are a Ma. dealer and have on site a N.H. dealer so if there is something you want from another dealer and as long as it Ma. ok just stop by.

Also I always offer this, if there is something you are looking for drop me a PM and I will look around for you. If you give me your cell # I can text you and let you know if I have found it.

As Zappa said the promoter has instructed the security folks not to let people use any of the doors to exit other than the main entrance.

Is there a good reason for that ???
I can understand not letting anyone in through a side door, but that place gets as cramped as a sardine can.
Security is stationed at the doors anyway, so if they see you leaving with a firearm, how hard is it for them to check to see if you have a receipt or tag on the triggerguard ???
It would certainly make foot traffic move more smoothly through there.

Is there a good reason for that ???
I can understand not letting anyone in through a side door, but that place gets as cramped as a sardine can.
Security is stationed at the doors anyway, so if they see you leaving with a firearm, how hard is it for them to check to see if you have a receipt or tag on the triggerguard ???
It would certainly make foot traffic move more smoothly through there.

Could not agree more buddy. The promoter has her way and that's that.

if you're heading North on 93, take exit 14 (Loudon Rd). Bear right off the exit, go over the Merrimack River bridge and the Everett Arena will be on your left.

Last edited:
Go in, do what you gotta do and get out. That's how this one works, folks.... There is not a lot of room for hanging around in there, and it does get way too hot. I think last year one of the vendors passed out or something.

-Mike

Oh dang it's this weekend? I'm already looking for a sitter for the kids so I can do my first IDPA shoot Sat, not fair for the kids if I find another for them on Sun.

I'll be there Saturday. I used to live in Concord. If anyone is looking for a good place to smoke a cigar after there is a great cigar shop downtown. Castro's Back Room. The address is 5 Depot St. When you leave the arena take a right like your going back to the highway and go under 93 up to Main St. Take a left on Main and go down to your first street on the left. Depot is a one way so either find parking on Main St. or on Depot. It's BYOB so you can get some beer or other libations of your choice. There is a reason my name is Castros rat!!!

Go in, do what you gotta do and get out. That's how this one works, folks.... There is not a lot of room for hanging around in there, and it does get way too hot. I think last year one of the vendors passed out or something.

-Mike

Mike what happened was my friend got smashed in the head by a guy with a rifle and it knocked him out. It also put a huge gash in his head. The guy with the rifle was looking down the barrel up at the ceiling. He then proceeded to drop the front of the barrel of the rifle down without looking right onto my friends head. boom out like a light.

Back
Top Bottom