Concord NH show...

I was first in line today! I got there at 7:30. I know I was super early, but I was up anyway and didn't have anything else to do. So I brought a cigar and waited. I didn't buy anything. I went because a buddy wanted to get an M&P 9. So he bought one for $515 with 3 mags, a bladetech holster, a Bladetech 2 mag holder, and an Uplula loader in the box. It was a black Smith and Wesson box which I had never seen before. It had the 10 round mags which the guy said he would swap out on Thursday for my friend. He bought it from Terry @ Collectors Firearms $ Militeria in Pelham NH. He was a very nice guy. Everyone else had the M&P 9's at $549 so I think it was a good deal.

Terry is a good guy,, i have got stuff from him before, and the Garand I helped someone aquire also came from Terry. He had a good price on the Reminginton 1911's too. $599 out the door.
I saw an Interarms PPK/S there with the box and papers for a decent price that I probably should have gotten,, kicking myself now but not up to riding all the way back to Concord today to get it.

I think 399 for a "Cherry's" is a decent price. I have seen them for a lot more.

i completely agree. it is a good deal. it was a zastava / cherry's and it was perfect unissued. i just have 2 unissued samco yugos and a very nice cherrys. it was going to take a little more for me to move that is all. I did say it was the going rate in my post. (at least for unnissued on GB not unnissued cherry's which you are right could command a little more) . anyway, it was a good deal to whomever bought it. and to the people that say there are no deals at gun shows, i dont know what they expect. free?

This is the first time i made an offer that was not accepted at a gun show. My offer was on the low side so I really dont blame the guy. i was looking for a russian, but if it could walk out with a $350 cherry's i would have been thrilled

Last edited:
In general how much dealing goes on before the doors open......

Not much at all...we have to set all the firearms up and if we are lucky we can take a quick tour around. The Concord show does have a couple older collectors who buy one table, sell some pretty expensive stuff and cruise around looking. We really don't bother with them, why you ask, we need to set up so when you folks get in we are ready. We don't have the time to shoot the S$@^ with a guy trying to haggle over 20 bucks.
I did sell a sporter Enfield to one dealers around 9 o'clock so he must have seen it when we set up. He paid what I was asking. He then brought it to his table and raised the price 100 bucks. He sold it too. Thats when I feel bad for folks.

Back
Top Bottom