Couple mugged by girl gang.

I'm sorry, but if you're a full grown man and you can't fight off 15 teenage girls you probably need to go the the gym or take some judo classes or something.

Kids who grow up in the hood learn to fight at a very early age. They need to to survive. Most people from outside that environment are not as skilled at fighting as it was not part of their daily lives.

I'm sorry, but if you're a full grown man and you can't fight off 15 teenage girls you probably need to go the the gym or take some judo classes or something.
I would wager a guess most people ambushed by 15 of anything are going to come out on the losing end

"You have kids who are home by themselves you got single parents working two to three jobs to get it done. They don't know who their kids are hanging out with," he said.

Could we get some confirmation on this assertion as it relates to the children in this case?

I would wager a guess most people ambushed by 15 of anything are going to come out on the losing end

Yup. Lots of street fighters here today. Last I checked this was a gun forum not a martial arts one. One of the major reasons people carry arms is the lack of capacity to otherwise defend oneself. Shaming a man beaten up by a group of 15 fully grown "children" is preposterous.

Kids who grow up in the hood learn to fight at a very early age. They need to to survive. Most people from outside that environment are not as skilled at fighting as it was not part of their daily lives.

It's easy, cover your head and don't fall down. The difference here is that pussy probably won't take this as an indication that he should maybe learn how to brawl.

They can't all fight you at once, if they're untrained they can really only attack you one or two at a time. The trick is to use explosive force to overwhelm the first person you can, even if the rest of the group decides to keep attacking you've already broken their OODA loop and planted that seed of doubt in their heads. Suddenly their well planned attack goes tits up and they're in recovery mode.

I got jumped once by 6 gangster wannabes. The leader had a bat and tried to use it. When his little subordinates saw the immense violent scull fracturing face ****ing force of my fists and elbows they ran like the cockroaches they are. Except for Babe Ruth. He left in an ambulance.

And as far as worrying how the cops will handle you beating up a group of teenage girls goes, if you get attacked by a big group and hang around afterwards, you're lucky if the cops pick you up instead of more gangbangers coming your way, maybe with weapons. In a real fight like where you're afraid, you need to leave after. You gotta ghost, disappear, throw a smoke bomb at the ground and vault a fence, parkour up and out of a parking garage, change clothes, pick up a stashed escape vehicle, call for a heli evac, a cab, a friend to pick you up, whatever you have to do. Do NOT hang around for Sockolove to show up and take your house.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. Lots of street fighters here today. Last I checked this was a gun forum not a martial arts one. One of the major reasons people carry arms is the lack of capacity to otherwise defend oneself. Shaming a man beaten up by a group of 15 fully grown "children" is preposterous.

One of the reasons some people carry firearms is because it's a natural extension of open handed fighting. And if you don't know how to box, I suggest you learn. It's never too late to start, and good luck drawing your firearm when you're being swarmed by a group if you don't know how to make space.

Last edited:
... Im not saying that if he was "tough" enough he could've beaten up those girls. He should've been able to forcibly remove himself from the situation. I.e. Walk or run away, and push anybody that's in your way - regardless of age or sex.

Edit: spelling and grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
023.gif
042.gif

[rolleyes]

Last edited:
Right now I'm training with a tiny legally blind Chinese woman in her 60s, she can completely crease a sand bag with her stick. Being able to defend yourself is a matter of mindset, not physical ability. If you lack the mindset to be able to explosively protect yourself with your hands, the same doubt and lack of confidence won't help you out if you ever need to draw your pistol.

i dont give 2 $hits how young or female an attacker is.
threaten me and perhaps i let u slide.
threaten my family and one of us wont be walking or chewing solid foods anymore.

the real shame here is on the chicken $hit man who has had 42 years to grow a pair and still prefers to crap his diaper.

having grown up in the snakepit known as chicago, its clear the moonbat politicians actually like these types of teen-gang attacks because it keeps the populace in fear without having to deal with a "real" criminal at large....i mean after all theyre just kids right?

Has nothing to do with keeping the populace in fear.

It's all about keeping their jobs and making money.

If all the dangerous criminals were to be kept in jail, then what reasons and excuses do LEO, lawyers, judges and politicians use to keep their jobs, ask for more money, bonuses, grants and etc to fight "nonexistent" crime?

It is the Prison Industrial Complex here in Massachusetts: The quicker you rush criminals through the system and back onto the streets, the more likely of a chance you have to push your agenda and keep your job. Judges keep having cases to judge. Lawyers keep having clients to defend. LEO keep having criminals to arrest.

Last edited:
Right now I'm training with a tiny legally blind Chinese woman in her 60s, she can completely crease a sand bag with her stick. Being able to defend yourself is a matter of mindset, not physical ability. If you lack the mindset to be able to explosively protect yourself with your hands, the same doubt and lack of confidence won't help you out if you ever need to draw your pistol.

Ding, ding... The last thing the typical attacker expects and certainly doesn't want is a violent and aggressive response from their chosen prey.

Any person can easily be killed by a group that large, even if they are 13 - 16 year old girls. You have no idea whether and what weapons they may be carrying. It only takes one to get behind you and drive a knife blade into a vital organ. That's why a group attack can often justify the use of deadly force in response. No, I am not advocating the killing of a teenage girl unless it is truly the option of last resort -- no matter how despicable she may be.

What I was taught when studying Jiu Jitsu was that the key moment is when the first attacker violates your personal space. If you deem that person a threat, you don't wait for them to throw the first blow. You explode on that person and hurt them badly -- meaning broken jaw, nose, eye socket, wrist, arm, and etc. Your only hope is to demoralize as much of the group as possible and make them second guess their desire to join in.

I want to be clear that I am not advocating the above response, only sharing what I was taught. It is up to the individual facing that situation to decide the appropriate course of action for himself/herself.

Ding, ding... The last thing the typical attacker expects and certainly doesn't want is a violent and aggressive response from their chosen prey.

Any person can easily be killed by a group that large, even if they are 13 - 16 year old girls. You have no idea whether and what weapons they may be carrying. It only takes one to get behind you and drive a knife blade into a vital organ. That's why a group attack can often justify the use of deadly force in response. No, I am not advocating the killing of a teenage girl unless it is truly the option of last resort -- no matter how despicable she may be.

What I was taught when studying Jiu Jitsu was that the key moment is when the first attacker violates your personal space. If you deem that person a threat, you don't wait for them to throw the first blow. You explode on that person and hurt them badly -- meaning broken jaw, nose, eye socket, wrist, arm, and etc. Your only hope is to demoralize as much of the group as possible and make them second guess their desire to join in.

I want to be clear that I am not advocating the above response, only sharing what I was taught. It is up to the individual facing that situation to decide the appropriate course of action for himself/herself.

nicely worded and thought out

Real men can fight 15 women? Not everyone is Rocky out there chief.

I'm one of those "No Fear" dudes, afraid of NOTHING ELSE on this planet, except for two things:
1) Fire, probably cuz I barely escaped one when very young...
2) My Sicilian wife

Sarcasm aside, I think a guy is also a bit "handicapped" if under attack by a girl or group of. I mean, you almost feel you CAN'T use full force, not want to severely "hurt" them, plus, as someone else mentioned, imagine you did "tune up" the little bast*rds.

(Not to mention, my then-eight year old daughter once kicked me square in the prunes when we were "play wrestling" and I was on my knees sucking wind for five minutes...

"Daddy? Are you OK?....Daddy??"
"Yee-up...It's OK....I'm f-f-f-fine, h-honey".)

So fight off the little punk b*tches. Then you'd have the entire neighborhood attacking you. And probably a District Attorney too. You'd beat the ridiculously-political, trumped-up charges...but it'd cost you thou$ands....

Plus the accusation alone would get you a nice "Restricted" come LTC renewal time. ("BECAUSE I SAID SO, THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!")

Typical gang sh*t in this country in 2014. Especially here in MA. Hope nothing happens to you...and, if it does, just be a victim and hope it's not fatal or hurts you seriously.

It's disgusting, but it's the way this f*cked-up state (and ObamaCountry) wants you to think.

Last edited:
A comment on the news story by a BPS teacher,

Probably some of my students or their innumerable cousins, it's in their walk-zone. This fits with what I've seen in terms of no fear towards to authority. I have seen kids literally throw punches at administrators, and not kids in a blind rage either, but kids who thought that it was fair game. The sad part is when you try to call home, in most cases the parent has failed to provide the school with a working number, or is unavailable all the time every time. Sometimes you get a grandmother who can't control the kid they've been stuck with, but more often than not you get a young woman who sounds like a louder version of her child. They already know what you're gonna say, they get these calls all the time, and they get you off the phone quick. Sometimes they twist what you're reporting around and baselessly threaten to file charges / get you fired. You can tell pretty quickly if a parent has been "court-involved" by the lingo they use. If you ask them to come in for a meeting 7 times out of 10 they won't show up, even for something important like a suspension hearing or a special ed evaluation.
Politicians and community activists can rail all they want about opportunity gaps and the need for more this or that, but bottom line it comes to down to the home environment and parental fitness. These kids see, and ultimately dole out a lot of violence. Nobody is seriously doing anything to stop the cycle. Cops and teachers can't do it all, even though we're really the only ones held accountable for these kids.

Be carful guys we have an English major on the forum.....[rolleyes]

This!!

Yeah, it always amazes me in this forum when people are making points/counterpoints etc on important, pertinent (or not) subjects....

And then some student professor (and LTC-B holder) who is reading this forum while working part-time at Radio Shack to help pay his tuition will chime in to advise you that you should have used the term "I" instead of "me"...(as if anyone talking guns here really gives a sh*t that he went to Boston Latin, BC High or Buckingham, Brown & Nichols).

Lets see, 15 little bitches coming at/attacking me... 15 rounds (plus one in the tube) for my .45... At least one spare mag available too... I'd wager, you put one into the pavement inches in front of the first one's foot and they'll turn tail and run like little bitches.

Personally, I don't care what age and gender they are. You attack me, I defend with whatever I need to until the threat is neutralized. Be that firearm, 2x4, steel pipe, cobblestone, etc. Put some fear back into the kiddies... They'll live longer.

Back
Top Bottom