Cringe: Mark Zuckerberg Posts Video of Himself Throwing Spear with Ear Protectors On

Jokes aside, a well-constructed hunting spear is a formidable weapon. While vacationing at Pensacola Beach a few years ago, my wife and I took a side trip to coastal Alabama. We visited the spear hunting museum in Summerdale, which displayed the spears used by Gene Morris and the animals he harvested with them. I am an edged-weapons guy, always have been, but the sight of some of those spears gave me a chill in the pit of my stomach. Six-foot hardwood shafts connected to razor-sharp double edged and triple edged blades varying from 12 to 24 inches long and up to 3 inches wide would not be something I would want to face, especially in the hands of an expert!

1623337094128.png
the zuck at a congressional hearing.

heck, i can not really ding him.
he has more money than god, he actually hit the target with that spear, and he can hit bowling pins with a bow and arrow.
He probably attracts some FINE trim too!

This reminds me of the pictures of him surfing. He was slathered with mayonnaise or something in that picture, to protect him from the sun I assume.

Guy is the biggest pussy on the planet.

Here it is:

View attachment 490889
I guess he missed that memo that we actually need sun exposure. Over use of sunscreen has lead to an increase in rickets and other weak bone conditions.
SPF30 is the max that is actually effective and still allows enough healthy vitimin D absorption.

He's a pussy just like you said ......... End of story
He was probably just what we would consider weird before faceplant. But money and power have warped him into something very strange. He is no doubt hated by most and knows it. His lifestyle shows he is extremely paranoid. I would bet he will eventually lose it completely and meet a sad end.

He was probably just what we would consider weird before faceplant. But money and power have warped him into something very strange. He is no doubt hated by most and knows it. His lifestyle shows he is extremely paranoid. I would bet he will eventually lose it completely and meet a sad end.

View: https://youtu.be/JZVjlnZomdw

That’s still stupid money for a company to spend on one exec’s security. The point is though that they’re not going to let other people shoot guns around him. Maybe his security detail might be putting in some range time at that same time, but I think that’s probably a stretch.
Companies like IBM will spend it on their CEOs.
Although I always wondered if it was real security or just BS and part of their compensation but passed on as "security". I remember reading the CEO of IBM was not allowed to fly commercial anywhere, not even on vacation with family, so they used the corporate jet the entire time for security reasons. That was in the contract.

Don’t bring a spear to gunfight🤷‍♂️

Maybe Mike Tyson was in the area, and Zucker burger was just protecting his ears?

Last edited:
This reminds me of the pictures of him surfing. He was slathered with mayonnaise or something in that picture, to protect him from the sun I assume.

Guy is the biggest pussy on the planet.

Here it is:

View attachment 490889

He does look like a fool, but have you ever been to the Hawaiian Islands ?

The sun there is no joke and you can be having the greatest time and 3 hours later 3 days of your trip is ruined because of sunburn, ask me how I know lol

Now I slather all kinds of sun protection lotion on and also wear a swimshirt when I am there.

Jokes aside, a well-constructed hunting spear is a formidable weapon. While vacationing at Pensacola Beach a few years ago, my wife and I took a side trip to coastal Alabama. We visited the spear hunting museum in Summerdale, which displayed the spears used by Gene Morris and the animals he harvested with them. I am an edged-weapons guy, always have been, but the sight of some of those spears gave me a chill in the pit of my stomach. Six-foot hardwood shafts connected to razor-sharp double edged and triple edged blades varying from 12 to 24 inches long and up to 3 inches wide would not be something I would want to face, especially in the hands of an expert!
Yeah, but would you wear ear plugs while hunting or practicing with it?

Back
Top Bottom